TNF: Creamsicle Dolphins at Bengals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When's that Adam Gase uptempo offense gonna start working ?

Thought they said all defenses will be winded trying to keep up.

They're pretty winded now returning those INTs for big gains.

Tunsil is so winded hes been spotted wearing a gas mask on the sidelines.

Edited by Jauronimo

Aqua4ever04 - 4merper4mer ????

LOL. Im actually reading their gameday thread and see many similarities to TSW. Its amazing how bad the bills and fins have been over the last couple of decades now. My hatred for them has definitely gone down. In order of hate:

Pats

Jets

Fins

LOL. Im actually reading their gameday thread and see many similarities to TSW. Its amazing how bad the bills and fins have been over the last couple of decades now. My hatred for them has definitely gone down. In order of hate:

Pats

Jets

Fins

Exactly. My dislike for the Dolphins isn't even in the same area code as it is for the Cheats. In fact, I even dislike the Jets more than the Phins nowadays too.

Without clicking the link I wou say:

Luck is better but being better than Talleywhacker equates to having a bowling average above 89.

When compared with expectations they are about equal or Talleywhacker is actually slightly better. He was expected to be above average and he is really bad. Luck was expected to be the best in the league and he is right about average or a little below. That has cost the Colts tons of resources and potential. Talleywhacker has hurt the Fish but not as much.

Look it that long td for Miami

And that was their only highlight of the night. The Fish suck. Again. But wow, Adam Gase is a genius and will work wonders with Tannehill!

I watched about five minutes of that schitt show and saw Mario slap-dancing with some O linemen.