TNF: Creamsicle Dolphins at Bengals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty clear Mario no longer has the "want to"....

And also some "can't anymore". After 4 games, he has 5 solo tackles and 1 sack. (The QB must have run into him). He is on a pace to be even worse than last year. So much for the scheme excuse.

It's pretty clear Mario no longer has the "want to"....

Funny, i went on a Dolphin message board...his name never even comes up..positive or negative. Weird.

Pouncey was out and Urbik was at Center. Not pretty! Branden Albert was out as well but the thought was Tunsil should be able to fit that role as well or better.

whoever 77 was he is just awful...the left guard. you know, Richies old spot.

Funny reading Mario hate.

The DL was the best part of a bad team, but they were by no means great, they generated almost no pressure and focused extensively on run stopping because of how bad they've been the past three weeks at Run D.

Edited by Chilly

Tell me did not just use PFF for a defense of Mario Williams

He is playing dissinterested crappy football.....as the team is now in the celler I am waiting for the injury that will now take him off the field

Tell me I didnt use the only people that grade every single play of a game? You dont have to agree with it, but until you grade every single play you really cant comment. Typically when I have tried to compare my grades to theirs in the past its pretty equal.

I know he is paid to get pressure and sacks, so if he doesn't people jump all over him and call him disinterested.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

This defense is definitely ideal for Mario, Wake and Suh who are free to get after the QB. The vaunted Miami Defensive registered 1 sack (by a CB) and 3 QB hits (1 from a defensive linemen).

I haven't seen this much talent on the Dline produce so little since, well, last year in Buffalo.