Josh McDaniels to pursue HC job in 2017

Rex is not going anywhere, anyone who listened to the pregame Sunday would know this. He's getting 3 years min so get used to him being here.

This is 100% correct.

I was hoping that the vultures would stop with the ridiculous daily posts on this subject.

I really would like to see how this team can do without the incessant negativity here and in the media.

Just my two cents.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is 100% correct.

I was hoping that the vultures would stop with the ridiculous daily posts on this subject.

I really would like to see how this team can do without the incessant negativity here and in the media.

Just my two cents.

We can dream My Friend. we can dream.

This is 100% correct.

Just my two cents.

Wait...what?

Calvin was drafted in 2007. He was on the 0-16 team.

My bad. Just trying to bring a bit of the other side to the discussion. 29-51 and 0-1 in the playoffs. People act like Schwartz is without fault.

They're both qualified to get a second shot.

josh is a qb coach there, and would certainly be after jimmy g like he was cassel the first time around. This time I think he gets him. Regardless of the price tag

Edited by dneveu

Kim & Terry - give Josh an offer he cannot refuse. http://nesn.com/2016/09/josh-mcdaniels-reportedly-plans-to-leave-patriots-pursue-head-coaching-job-in-2017/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is the last Bellichick Coordinator that has been successful in the NFL as a head coach? Oh wait...there hasn't been one...

Edited by matter2003

Navy wants me, Sir!

Peter is implying that this site somehow affects the Bills on field success.

I knew his meaning Weo.

Its about creating a positive vibe for old hippies. Holding hands and singing krishna whilst doing some yoga.

if you envision it, it will be.

He has joined the "blame the fans" gang.

Is there an initiation fee? i might take a look. Always wanted to be in a gang. a nice gang though. Meet for coffees and stuff

Ok so just spitballing here

The D looks to be improving....

Lynn...limited data.....but his O looked good against the Cards

What happens if the O continues to improve here? Why blow it up if the thing improves?

Blowing things up every 2 years is NOT working

If there are more games like Sunday Rex is fine. He might get away with 7-9.... any less than that he will be fired.

Kim & Terry - give Josh an offer he cannot refuse. http://nesn.com/2016/09/josh-mcdaniels-reportedly-plans-to-leave-patriots-pursue-head-coaching-job-in-2017/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if Rex fails, he's first on my list, should have learned from his last HC mistakes, need to bring the Patriot philosophy with him.

Navy wants me, Sir!

Peter is implying that this site somehow affects the Bills on field success.

He has joined the "blame the fans" gang.

I knew his meaning Weo.

Its about creating a positive vibe for old hippies. Holding hands and singing krishna whilst doing some yoga.

if you envision it, it will be.

Is there an initiation fee? i might take a look. Always wanted to be in a gang. a nice gang though. Meet for coffees and stuff

You guys are the first to ever call this Reagan Republican a hippie. Congratulations. I do like classic rock though (Beatles, Stones, Led Zep, Doors, Who etc.).

If you guys do not believe that negativity and the vultures swirling around a team can effect a team then I guess you do not believe in sports psychology and we disagree. The same thing clearly happens in every day life if you have a negative and horrible work environment.

No - I am not blaming "the fans." I do not believe that the Sullys (Sullen) and negative Nancys of the world (and on this site) represent "the fans" - you guys just happen to be the loudest and seem to make it your life's mission to attack Rex.

Just my two cents.

Some have had better careers than most Bills coaches.

Ooo wait maybe it really doesnt matter

Like who? Out of curiosity, name one guy off his tree that had a better career in the NFL as a HC than most Bills coaches. Not that Bills coaches have been all world, but the coaching tree in the NFL from BB is just that bad.

The BB coaching tree is not good, never has been. Like I said earlier in this thread, when are people going to realize the genius in Foxboro is BB and not his assistants? Doesn't matter who leaves, who comes in, who comes back...the Pats never miss a beat. Yet those coaches go out into the world as HC's and they fail over and over again. And several have failed bad like McDaniels, Mangini, Crommel, and Weis. O'Brien is the only guy that you can't say he has failed bad yet because he is just getting started, but he did get destroyed by BB and a 3rd string QB last week in embarrassing fashion.

McDaniels wasnt even a good OC for the Rams after he got fired from Denver. He was fired by the Rams after 1 season before crawling back to NE. So he has failed not only as a HC but as an OC outside of NE. Double fail.

Edited by Alphadawg7