Rex is an idiot

DC Bills Fan

Basically it was this:

"Rex, how will you deal with whoever the Patriots use at quarterback?"

"Do they have another one of the 0.1% of quarterbacks like Brady who can get rid if the ball in less than 2 seconds and make you pay on a blitz?"

"...no?"

"So we're going to try to hit him."

Lol I liked your translation better!! Lol and hey in 1 1/2 games Jimmy G was getting it out within 2 seconds. But can he read D like Brady? God no! Very few QBS can. (That includes a lot of vets)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I liked your translation better!! Lol and hey in 1 1/2 games Jimmy G was getting it out within 2 seconds. But can he read D like Brady? God no! Very few QBS can. (That includes a lot of vets)

As much as I hate Brady, he might be the greatest of all time when it comes to reading a defense and getting the ball out in the perfect spot.

Again, he didnt insult anyone. In a nutshell he said: im glad we're not facing Brady and bc the pats havent stated whos going to start, we're going to bring pressure regardless of the QB.

How is any of the above bulletin board material? Some of you guys would need an entire building to put up your bulletin board material if you take exception to anything he said.

Here's an idea Rex...why not actually go watch film of Edelman as a QB and do some game study and work your tails off to prepare for this game rather than making dumb ass comments.

I'm sure this 2 second quote, given during a press conference, was REALLY taking away from the his game study or prep :D

"Well boys, I already threw out a great quote - practice and game prep is cancelled this week!" Now TAHT would be dumb quote from Rex :beer:

I played that presser this AM. And pretty much agree. WTF Rex? I get it you won a single game in convincing fashion. So yea take shots at a division rival.

So Rex Ryan says he knows Tom Brady isn't playing QB and that he doesn't care who else might be the QB, he's going to get after him. Something he wouldn't do vs Brady because TB would beat the blitz. He's relieved TB isn't the QB and in deference to him says he basically would rather face anyone else they put out there. And who knows , maybe he sits back and confuses the guy with coverages. I fail to see just how RR took a shot at a division rival their by complementing their HOF QB. If you think that's taking a shot, you probably enjoyed the Democratic convention .

I personally don't mind. It's a divisional game. What did he exactly say? He didn't personally offend anyone. He's simply happy they're not facing Brady (and who wouldn't be), and that they're bringing pressure. Bulletin board material. :rolleyes:

Ditto. This is the Boston media ginning up fake outrage. What was so disrespectful about Rex's answer? Brady not playing? Not caring? Maybe his answer to every question should be "we're on to New England?"

I dont see what he said that is upsetting people?

He mentioned "He who should not be named." <_<

Personally, I'd rather he shut the hell up the week of Patriots games.

But I get it's rex being rex.

Cant win either way! If he "shuts up" then you'll claim he's soft and has lost his bravado. You in particular would post that he is scared. So it's a lose/lose with you. Edited by r00tabaga

Can we stop with the "giving the Pats BB material" crap. As if the best coach like ever needs BB material to get his team prepared, especially 10 days worth of it. If Rex Ryan thinks that his game plan for the Cards is going to work against the Pats' I'd like to have what he's been smoking. No, what Rex needs to do is get with his coaches and say we want to dictate the game on both sides of the ball, so I want prepared in game adjustments ready to go, and I want us to practice that way all week. Bill Bellicheat isn't going to attack us deep with Brissett, nor is he with Garrapolo. He's going to pass just enough to run the ball down our throats with Blount. Hey Rex, listen up, Blount IS going to get the ball 25 to 30 times this game. Your coaches job is to make sure that you get up early so that you limit this game plan. Keep the defense rested and rotating, and the offense efficient and we should come away with a win.

Tim-

Can we stop with the "giving the Pats BB material" crap. As if the best coach like ever needs BB material to get his team prepared, especially 10 days worth of it. If Rex Ryan thinks that his game plan for the Cards is going to work against the Pats' I'd like to have what he's been smoking. No, what Rex needs to do is get with his coaches and say we want to dictate the game on both sides of the ball, so I want prepared in game adjustments ready to go, and I want us to practice that way all week. Bill Bellicheat isn't going to attack us deep with Brissett, nor is he with Garrapolo. He's going to pass just enough to run the ball down our throats with Blount. Hey Rex, listen up, Blount IS going to get the ball 25 to 30 times this game. Your coaches job is to make sure that you get up early so that you limit this game plan. Keep the defense rested and rotating, and the offense efficient and we should come away with a win.

Tim-

Lol Jimmy G. Was lighting the Miami D up like a Christmas tree before he got hurt so if he plays he could try to do the same against the bills.

Bill Belichick is to Rex Ryan what dry roasted peanuts are to my diet. We shouldn't but we do because we can't help ourselves.

That is pretty much it

but why cut dry roasted peanuts out of your diet.....good source of protein

Lol Jimmy G. Was lighting the Miami D up like a Christmas tree before he got hurt so if he plays he could try to do the same against the bills.

Right now Miami is everyone's christmas tree