How is Watkins?

gjv001

Friendly fire. Sorry

You really do live in a Saran Wrap bubble don't you? What I mean to say is - you think that even though you are a well educated burger flipper (I know you aren't a burger flipper), you need to maintain a persona of one who is "in touch" with those who loot stores in the name of "oppression". You really need to stop making generalized statements because you sound foolish.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really do live in a Saran Wrap bubble don't you? What I mean to say is - you think that even though you are a well educated burger flipper (I know you aren't a burger flipper), you need to maintain a persona of one who is "in touch" with those who loot stores in the name of "oppression". You really need to stop making generalized statements because you sound foolish.

No- he sounds like a trolling POS... A coward hiding behind a computer.... That's what he sounds like...

im talking about the comment "until he pukes" as we all know with CJ that never worked.

No it sure didn't. But Hackett never really tried it either.

Just ran i him first and ten up the A gap left for two or stuffed. Love that play calling. Recall when we had Call the First play here as a thread ?

Well it was any easy call. CJ just outside of center, usually left. Because who the hell runs behind Pears?

Edited by 3rdand12

No it sure didn't. But Hackett never really tried it either.

Just ran i him first and ten up the A gap left for two or stuffed. Love that play calling. Recall when we had Call the First play here as a thread ?

Well it was any easy call. CJ just outside of center, usually left. Because who the hell runs behind Pears?

I get your point but we really don't want to get me started on Spiller do we? There's only so much arguing, and calling people idiots I can do in 1 day. Besides, I haven't been banned yet for this thread, I don't know if I should push my luck.

Or should I???

http://giphy.com/gifs/sPYjmsZhj0CBy

Edited by mrags

BTW i would throw it to him till he pukes

You would. But would Tyrod?

Shoutbox, we were suggesting maybe an orange toilet plunger on the top of Sammy's helmet. Or maybe one of those tall whippy fiberglass poles with an orange flag on it, you know, the ones they put out north of Syracuse for the snowplows. Help Tyrod find him.

'Course as Lynn says, getting Sammy onto the practice field is the first concern.

There's no excuse for the riots or destructive behavior. It's not OK. It's hurting their image and their people more than anything else. There are, however, reasons it's happening though; and those reasons aren't because they're "animals".

The only animal is a healthy Sammy Watkins on the football field.

Edited by Billschinatown

I get your point but we really don't want to get me started on Spiller do we? There's only so much arguing, and calling people idiots I can do in 1 day. Besides, I haven't been banned yet for this thread, I don't know if I should push my luck.

Or should I???

http://giphy.com/gifs/sPYjmsZhj0CBy

poor poor Spiller.

if only. he had some space .

You would. But would Tyrod?

Shoutbox, we were suggesting maybe an orange toilet plunger on the top of Sammy's helmet. Or maybe one of those tall whippy fiberglass poles with an orange flag on it, you know, the ones they put out north of Syracuse for the snowplows. Help Tyrod find him.

'Course as Lynn says, getting Sammy onto the practice field is the first concern.

I was there in the shoutbox, crazy times.

But the snowplows use the Flag to define the edge of the blade.

My Rc car analogy was much better. I think dune buggies use them too . To warn others when ascending a sand dune. Or when out there amongst the peaks and valleys looking for a glimmer of hope.

I think the plunger works best in this particular case. art meeting life meeting function.

Chan tried so hard

There's no excuse for the riots or destructive behavior. It's not OK. It's hurting their image and their people more than anything else. There are, however, reasons it's happening though; and those reasons aren't because they're "animals".

The only animal is a healthy Sammy Watkins on the football field.

oh shoot. stop the bus.

what might you be suggesting here? I often misinterpret messages. Whether in person or even?! on the boards here.

Could you explain what you mean by their people and their image a little bit. for us folks that are a bit slow please.

Edited by 3rdand12

poor poor Spiller.

if only. he had some space .

I was there in the shoutbox, crazy times.

But the snowplows use the Flag to define the edge of the blade.

My Rc car analogy was much better. I think dune buggies use them too . Too warn others when ascending a sand dune. Or when out there amongst the peaks and valleys looking for a glimmer of hope.

I think the plunger works best in this particular case. art meeting life meeting function.

Chan tried so hard

oh shoot. stop the bus.

what might you be suggesting here? I often misinterpret messages. Whether in person or even?! on the boards here.

Could you explain what you mean by their people and their image a little bit. for us folks that are a bit slow please.

The protesters are destroying their neighborhood / businesses. Here in Baltimore it was the rioters own neighborhoods they were destroying and mainly Asian businesses (in those areas) were SPECIFICALLY targeted. It also undermines any peaceful protests and rational arguments being done/made; the rioting on TV provides plenty of people with agendas with ALOT of ammunition. Rioters are a very small percentage of the Black population-- but they are by far the most visible in terms of news coverage. It's a bad look for legitimate grievances.

I won't answer any more questions without a lawyer.

After Sunday Sammy Watkins may be the #2 behind Robert Woods. Woods for 3 TDs.

IMO

Edited by Billschinatown

I'm not Bill and I don't think I'd use that terminology. But I'll tell you what I get from it.

In St Louis (Ferguson), what happened is the riots looted, burnt and destroyed a very nice little main street of small businesses, mostly minority-owned, the dreams of some hardworking (mostly black) people who started out with little and built up. Not only did rioting (mostly) blacks hurt other (mostly) blacks whose businesses served and employed the neighborhoods and brought in tax revenue to the community, but the images of looting and destruction in the media drowned out the message that protesters were trying to convey. "Hands Up Don't Shoot" angst at racially biased policing became transformed to "Pants Up Don't Loot!" angst about lawless behavior in the minds of Joan and Joe Q Public.

I am told (by a police officer), but have not independently verified, that the crime rate for theft and robbery plummeted in north St Louis during the protests/looting/arson which suggests that perhaps the looters were not protesters driven amok by angst at social injustice and lack of opportunities, but rather people normally making a living as petty criminals who took advantage of tension and unrest to dive in behind the protesters and score some good sh*t to fence.

After Sunday Sammy Watkins may be the #2 behind Robert Woods. Woods for 3 TDs.

That would be sweet. Then would Sammy say "I'm number 2, I'll work harder?"

Are you still able to walk every patrol in your patrol tree?

If his gout fires up and his patrol tree times falter, all hell will break loose

Why is your go to flipping burgers? It's a craft we work hard at. Just because you have a doctorate in adult babysitting doesn't mean you have to be so condescending.

Woah man, don't upset the chef.

Watkins has tons of talent. The problem is he cannot stay healthy. Is that his fault? Probably not. I think they might have to consider shutting him down until he is fully healed. Maybe for the rest of this year. It's tough when a player is always hurt. People start to think they are soft or fragile. Some players just seem to get hurt, for whatever reason more than some. The Bills sure seem to get more than their share of injuries.