How is Watkins?

gjv001

How is your release off the lunch line? Are you getting separation from top inmates? How is your ability to cut? Are you still able to walk every patrol in your patrol tree?

i can make all the cuts when needed. How is the flipping burgers going? Haven't heard your stupid comments in a while. How you been?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they believed that without a legit target on the outside, the run game would be the focus of the opposing defense... a healthy Sammy is an elite weapon, but we haven't seen much of that through the beginning of his career... hopefully this all starts to click... and soon...

Seriously, Hes only under contract for another season or 2 rite? He has never been used to his potential besides the last half of last season. If we dont get him rolling then that was a wasted pick cuz you know damn well he not gonna re-sign cuz we arent getting him the ball. And I cant really blame him

Or choosing to drive that Lamborghini through a cornfield

thats rite.

I don't mind the pick itself; it's giving away two 4th round picks to move up a few slots when there are still loads of good players on the board and Ragland might be there when your turn comes anyway that I believe is inexcusable--a firing offense, actually. It amazes me how casually Whaley gives away our 4th round draft picks (Bryce Brown, Ragland, the extra pick to move up for Sammy).

Lets be real tho. Bryce Brown is only good when he can hold on to the ball. Him and McFumbles basically gave the Chiefs the win in 2014, member that? I was happy when Bryce got let go in 2015, then everyone got injured smh.

i still have no idea who you are or why your talking

I'll be at the game. You'll see me sitting during the pledge of allegiance. Come say hi. We should get to know each other. Bring your badge... or i guess in your case prison guard identification card (so i know it's you). Thank you for your service.

I'll flip you a burger.

Edited by Billschinatown

I'll be at the game. You'll see me sitting during the pledge of allegiance. Come say hi. We should get to know each other. Bring your badge... or i guess in your case prison guard identification card (so i know it's you). Thank you for your service.

I'll flip you a burger.

i have a badge. I would expect you to sit during the national anthem. Scumbag

479393_1.jpg

i have a badge. I would expect you to sit during the national anthem. Scumbag

il_fullxfull.811196622_i9sr.jpg

Thank you for your service SIR!

Those bad bad boys wouldn't put themselves into solitary confinement.

I wish we could give you Watkins for a day. A man at the height of his masculinity in profession and stature like you would take care of a "kitty" like that boy.

p.s. sorry about the shirt-- couldn't find it in Prison Guard

Edited by Billschinatown

il_fullxfull.811196622_i9sr.jpg

Thank you for your service SIR!

Those bad bad boys wouldn't put themselves into solitary confinement.

I wish we could give you Watkins for a day. A man at the height of his masculinity in profession and stature like you would take care of a "kitty" like that boy.

p.s. sorry about the shirt-- couldn't find it in Prison Guard

hey look. I found the video of you at your last protest

http://giphy.com/gifs/protestor-nJXW4hsqVFPDW

hey look. I found the video of you at your last protest

http://giphy.com/gifs/protestor-nJXW4hsqVFPDW

Hey look. I found yours.

bro-trump-supporter-1.gif\

This one is probably a bit of a throwback for you-- but i found you in this one too.

birth-of-a-nation-o.gif

because i know you won't get the reference--

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birth_of_a_Nation

I know a doctorate in prison guarding is more focused on how to keep bad boys from hurting other bad boys. So i thought i'd provide some context for you. No worries.

Edited by Billschinatown

Hey look. I found yours.

bro-trump-supporter-1.gif\

This one is probably a bit of a throwback for you-- but i found you in this one too.

birth-of-a-nation-o.gif

because i know you won't get the reference--

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birth_of_a_Nation

I know a doctorate in prison guarding is more focused on how to keep bad boys from hurting other bad boys. So i thought i'd provide some context for you. No worries.

well, the KKK was created by the Democrats so I'm sure you know more about it. But I'm wondering one thing, how can you be posting here if you're busy rioting like an animal in Charlotte right now?

well, the KKK was created by the Democrats so I'm sure you know more about it. But I'm wondering one thing, how can you be posting here if you're busy rioting like an animal in Charlotte right now?

Reich on brohter. Reich on.

(I want you to get this one think hard)

I guessssssss prison guard school ignored 1890's through today.

How the Democrats Became Socially Liberal

The Third Party Democrats began to change from social conservative to social progressive in the 1890’s at the end of the Gilded Age under the progressive populist Democrat William Jennings Bryan. Under Bryan, the Democratic Party became increasingly socially progressive and necessarily authoritative. From Bryan to Wilson, to LBJ, to Clinton the Democratic Party increasingly favored progressive social liberalism regarding “government enforced social justice and economic intervention” over laissez-faire governance, this attracted progressive Republicans and drove social conservatives from the party over time.

How the Republicans Became Socially Conservative

The Fourth Party Republicans began to change when the Progressive Republican Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt broke from the party in 1912 (with Teddy being one of the forces, along with Bryan, Taft, and Wilson, that gave the “Progressive Era” its historical name). Following the break, the Republicans increasingly embraced social conservatism and opposed social progressivism (they especially opposed Communism). From Harding to Hoover, to Nixon, to Bush they increasingly favored classical liberalism regarding “individual and states’ rights” over central authority. This attracted some social conservative Democrats like states’ rights Dixiecrat Strom Thurmond (resulting in asouthernization of the Republican party), and drove some progressive Republicans from the party over time.

womp womp. try to read fast before this gets deleted.

p.s. you seem like a smart dude. I think you'd run circles around me. If you grew up in abject poverty with "animals"-- you'd get out for sure.

Sammy Watkins.

Edited by Billschinatown