How is Watkins?

gjv001

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the gout today. Football players get hurt. Let's act like this isn't normal.

the gout is alright. Thanks for asking.

I made breakfast Sammys today for everyone at the tailgate. I figured we deserved a some Sammy for showing up.

Have fun on your couch douche

Edited by mrags

AJ Green, OBJ, Antonio Brown, and especially Gronk have all missed time from injuries. The real issue with Sammy is his lack of production when he is on the field. Whether it's coaching, QB play, Sammy himself or all of the above, we need more production from him. He hasn't played like an elite WR. All of your comments are just responses to your frustration with how awful this team is. If we were 2-0 being without Sammy this week wouldn't seem so terrible. I'm concerned with him being injury prone too, but I think knocking him for missing a game is not the point. The real issue is the nagging nature of his injuries. I don't think he has really ever been 100% healthy since being here. I think this impacts his production, and has played a part in him not reaching his potential. If he can't recover from these injuries he'll go down as another Bills draft bust. Calling him a wuss for missing the game doesn't change the fact that he wouldn't be of any use on the field. No sense in sending him out there on crutches. So is Gronk a wuss too?

Have fun today Sammy lovers.

The question is why aren't you a "Sammy lover." He's the best player on offense of your favorite team.

The guy is hurt, he had surgery on his foot and is required to make sharp cuts. It was never going to be an easy recovery, we just convinced ourselves everything would be fine. And now that it's not, there's anger at him, as if it's his fault.

The question is why aren't you a "Sammy lover." He's the best player on offense of your favorite team.

The guy is hurt, he had surgery on his foot and is required to make sharp cuts. It was never going to be an easy recovery, we just convinced ourselves everything would be fine. And now that it's not, there's anger at him, as if it's his fault.

Don't try to make sense to guys who call players soft when they themselves would be in the hospital for a week if they tried to play for a series. If these guys get a hangnail they'd try for a comp case at their own jobs. In fact?, they'd probably be offended and wonder "do I have a piddly job? " Deep down , the issue is that they themselves feel like losers. They can't watch a game and realize it's just a game, played by guys that are actually tougher and more succesful at what they do, than they are. Must really suck to loathe oneself so much that they care more about players lives than their own. You know, like someone that would troll a player on social media.

Don't try to make sense to guys who call players soft when they themselves would be in the hospital for a week if they tried to play for a series. If these guys get a hangnail they'd try for a comp case at their own jobs. In fact?, they'd probably be offended and wonder "do I have a piddly job? " Deep down , the issue is that they themselves feel like losers. They can't watch a game and realize it's just a game, played by guys that are actually tougher and more succesful at what they do, than they are. Must really suck to loathe oneself so much that they care more about players lives than their own. You know, like someone that would troll a player on social media.

I agree with some of this, except the part about players being more successful at their job than fans are. I disagree. If we were as good at our jobs as Bills players are at theirs we would have all been fired.

it is sad but obviously says much more about them than it does about the player

because I have realized that he's really not that good. He's a loudmouth. He's constantly hurt. And I personally don't believe he wants to be here.

If his injury was so questionable when he would be back, why did he wait until May to have surgery? More questions should be asked about his boo boo foot IMO.

because I have realized that he's really not that good. He's a loudmouth. He's constantly hurt. And I personally don't believe he wants to be here.

If his injury was so questionable when he would be back, why did he wait until May to have surgery? More questions should be asked about his boo boo foot IMO.

So you're a doctor now? Doctors generally don't want to go straight to surgery if they feel it can heal on it's own. After some time I'm guessing that they realized it wasn't healing like they had hoped and elected to have surgery. It's not too difficult to figure out if you take your emotions out of it.

Questioning why a player who is coming off surgery isn't on the field isn't a solid foundation for a rant. Yeah, he's weak because he played through all of last year with a stress fracture while at the same time putting up numbers better than everyone but two guys in the league.

what part of that is emotional?

When you start saying this like his "boo boo" it's all emotional. People who are rational don't speak like that.

yup. You nailed it. You and Ryan should hang out and talk about Sammy all day.

Seriously?? This is a discussion board. Thanks for contributing with elitist mumbo jumbo.

psychoanalyze this loser lover & please pick up your participation trophy on your way out the door.

So you're a doctor now? Doctors generally don't want to go straight to surgery if they feel it can heal on it's own. After some time I'm guessing that they realized it wasn't healing like they had hoped and elected to have surgery. It's not too difficult to figure out if you take your emotions out of it.

Questioning why a player who is coming off surgery isn't on the field isn't a solid foundation for a rant. Yeah, he's weak because he played through all of last year with a stress fracture while at the same time putting up numbers better than everyone but two guys in the league.

When you start saying this like his "boo boo" it's all emotional. People who are rational don't speak like that.

22nd in yards

49th in receptions

14th in touchdowns

Just saying your wrong.

And it's not emotional calling him boo boo foot. I think we can all figure out that I don't feel anything for Sammy. Never have. It's just being realistic.

And yes, they are my favorite team and yes I do like when we play well, but the best thing for this team right now is to bottom out and start over because nothing good is going to come from this coaching staff and players.

This forum is really getting nasty lately. Uncalled for. Can't express any kind of Bills opinion without getting ripped on

If they lose today, the site will blow up

Why would it get worse? Expectations should already be for a loss. If today's loss upsets anyone, they are highly delusional. You can't be upset with what you already know. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

This forum is really getting nasty lately. Uncalled for. Can't express any kind of Bills opinion without getting ripped on

If they lose today, the site will blow up

you should prepare for that Edited by mrags