How is Watkins?

gjv001

Sammy Powell. Obviously.

:lol::lol::lol:

What was different is that he was not " injured " in the previous two games. He was not 100% healed , but not injured. He was open often in those 2 games. Including late in the Jets game when TT under threw him for a likely TD . There is a difference between playing hurt and playing injured , as NFL players have put it for many years. It seems there was a freak accident in practice where someone stepped on SWs foot during a walk through . Apparently the coaches decided that he wouldn't play because SW was saying otherwise. That is the difference, although I doubt you will " get it".

Is it true that they cut the guy who stepped on him?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was different is that he was not " injured " in the previous two games. He was not 100% healed , but not injured. He was open often in those 2 games. Including late in the Jets game when TT under threw him for a likely TD . There is a difference between playing hurt and playing injured , as NFL players have put it for many years. It seems there was a freak accident in practice where someone stepped on SWs foot during a walk through . Apparently the coaches decided that he wouldn't play because SW was saying otherwise. That is the difference, although I doubt you will " get it".

no. I get it. I don't believe it but I get it. You mean to tell me he played with a micro fracture the whole year last year (injury) but couldn't play because someone stepped on his foot? Cmon. Your reaching now. And I also believe that Sammy was saying he would play to keep the backing of the fans when they all knew he wouldn't play. It's a way for him and the team to save his reputation a little. If they fooled you on it I'm not surprised, but they didn't fool anyone that has a brain.

stop speaking Sammy

You mean Leodis?

no. I get it. I don't believe it but I get it. You mean to tell me he played with a micro fracture the whole year last year (injury) but couldn't play because someone stepped on his foot? Cmon. Your reaching now. And I also believe that Sammy was saying he would play to keep the backing of the fans when they all knew he wouldn't play. It's a way for him and the team to save his reputation a little. If they fooled you on it I'm not surprised, but they didn't fool anyone that has a brain.

I think that the coaching staff may have decided to rest him on the heels of a long week to give him 2-3 weeks recovery time as to mitigate the full season effects... May be hoping that this doesn't persist all year.... Who knows if it'll work...

Yes, that's right. Usually when the offense scores 24 points and the QB has those stats, you do see a W next to that teams name.

Hap, we all had big fat L in the column next to the Cards. Im looking at the Big ass W on my schedule sheet like an B on an algebra test I didnt study for

Hap, we all had big fat L in the column next to the Cards. Im looking at the Big ass W on my schedule sheet like an B on an algebra test I didnt study for

Hell, don't be modest McFly, you scored an "A" on that test.

"Any given Sunday". McCoy should go back to calling Tyrod "Willie". Kidding aside, what bugs me is that it looked to me like Rex and the coaches studied and game planned their a**es off for yesterday's test. They just didn't seem as well prepared for the tests the previous two weeks and they scored accordingly, "D".

Hell, don't be modest McFly, you scored an "A" on that test.

"Any given Sunday". McCoy should go back to calling Tyrod "Willie". Kidding aside, what bugs me is that it looked to me like Rex and the coaches studied and game planned their a**es off for yesterday's test. They just didn't seem as well prepared for the tests the previous two weeks and they scored accordingly, "D".

Agree, those Ryan bros better hit the books with Tony "Super Cooter" Lynn this week. Pats are coming in strong. Def REAL STRONG

....Stevie but I'll say this, he was much better than Watkins is and numbers prove it.

wow you forgot me? I told you for 2 years SJ wasnt a true 1 and you said he was and you finally conceded and my call about him not even being on the team the following year came true. As far as watkins, they are opposite skill types, SJ loving the slants and underneath stuff where watkins wants everypass at the sideline so he can escape out of bounds without a hit. Watkins is a complete WR who wont compete at WR. SJ was a competitive guy who made alot of 10 yard catches and broke alot of tackles. They both were injured but sammy seems brittle bone while SJ was lazy and didnt work out. If sammy ever plays tough hell be julio jones esque, but thats a huge "if"

Ok so a grassy knoll theory as to why they " made up" an injury that never happened. Got it. Why not just say he aggravated it in the Jets game? I highly doubt SW cares if he has the backing of the fans. Doesn't make a bit of difference . Some will like you, some won't. Doesn't change his paycheck. I'm not surprised you think these players care about what someone such as yourself thinks. I'm sure SW wanted to play and the docs said no. Simple as that.

Ok so a grassy knoll theory as to why they " made up" an injury that never happened. Got it. Why not just say he aggravated it in the Jets game? I highly doubt SW cares if he has the backing of the fans. Doesn't make a bit of difference . Some will like you, some won't. Doesn't change his paycheck. I'm not surprised you think these players care about what someone such as yourself thinks. I'm sure SW wanted to play and the docs said no. Simple as that.

Which would probably explain his tweet that morning

wow you forgot me? I told you for 2 years SJ wasnt a true 1 and you said he was and you finally conceded and my call about him not even being on the team the following year came true. As far as watkins, they are opposite skill types, SJ loving the slants and underneath stuff where watkins wants everypass at the sideline so he can escape out of bounds without a hit. Watkins is a complete WR who wont compete at WR. SJ was a competitive guy who made alot of 10 yard catches and broke alot of tackles. They both were injured but sammy seems brittle bone while SJ was lazy and didnt work out. If sammy ever plays tough hell be julio jones esque, but thats a huge "if"

How did you and crayonz get unbanned ?

How much does that run ?