The Bills vs Brissett -Win or Fire Rex

If the Bills Defense can't make briscuit out of Brissett, then Rex needs to go immediately. With Jimmy G out a few weeks and no Brady, this is make or break for REX.

Arizona will destroy us next week. We go 0-4 and lose to a rookie QB and it's time to take the wheels of this **** wagon and start over.

Can the Bills stop Blount....The hoody will keep putting the ball into the bruising rusher's hand and challenging our horrible D-line to stop him.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious as to why you want Rex fired after 4 games? There isn't an outside coaching candidate coming on board in October. Do you think promoting one of Rex's lackeys like Lynn or Thurman is going to be a spark? His brother? (LOL)

Reinforcements aren't coming. There's really no benefit to a mid-season firing.

agree totally - just need to play the year out and make a decision first about the GM and then go from there

The New Era parking lot will be a river of puke, piss and beer after this one.

WOW!!! :) :) :)

After all these years, this is still a good board. The above is nothing short of pure originality that paints a vivid picture. I am thinking that quite a bit of suffering went into that post.

I keep on telling ya.....Bills Fans are the greatest fans of any team in any sport. Not too many other fans would put up with this poor product and remain loyal.

Edited by Bill from NYC

WOW!!! :) :) :)

After all these years, this is still a good board. The above is nothing short of pure originality that paints a vivid picture. I am thinking that quite a bit of suffering went into that post.

I keep on telling ya.....Bills Fans are the greatest fans of any team in any sport. Not to many other fans would put up with product and remain loyal.

Meh. Just puke, piss and beer?

No bile, blood, spit, snot, cerumen, cerebrospinal fluid or smegma?

And he calls himself a fan?

If he had not gotten hurt today I think he drops 50 on Miami. Jimmy G going be a good QB in the NFL. I think our D can stop your O pretty well. I think it will come down to mistakes in week 4.. Like I said I see 24-17 game or lower

Look man you got no worries. It will be a close game only because you got your 3rd string QB but the hoody will figure out a way to pull it out in the end. Also don't be surprised if the hoody tries to unload Brady after this year depending how your season turns out when he comes back. I think they know they got the real deal with Jimmy G & they could probably get a couple first round picks for Brady. Sounds like blasphemy I know but this how the Pats operate & stay successful.

So annoying? I was one of the few here telling you guys NOT jump off a bridge after your week one loss.

I watched Your game Thursday and commented on that. Almost all said I did not do anything bashing but just pointed out what I saw.

Also believe it or not I don't hate the bills ( I only truly hate the Jets) and I even rooted for your guys in the last 2 SB appearances.

Why would hate the bills? In the last 26 games I believe we have beaten you once.

Why do you post here? Honestly so annoying

he adds content. He's not a douche. And gives an outside opinion. Yes, he probably sits when he pees and wears a dress, but he is fine posting here imo

Thanks guys, I try not to be a jerk. I think week 4 will be a great game if the Bills play up to their potential. IMO they always seem to play their best that 1st Pats game.

they won't play to their potential. They'll be too beat down after the cards beat them down

What is the benefit of firing Rex during the season if the team continues to play poorly? I don't think the team will suddenly turn it around without him. Firings can wait until the end of the season in this type of situation.

Well, a major benefit would be that it gives the next GM one less thing to deal with.

Meh. Just puke, piss and beer?

No bile, blood, spit, snot, cerumen, cerebrospinal fluid or smegma?

And he calls himself a fan?

I am a fan, but we need to adjust for this year.

Bile will fill the Owners Box.

Blood, spit and snot will spill through the locker room

Cerumen will be dripping from all those listening to the game throughout Buffalo.

Cerebrospinal fluid was drained out of this spineless franchise long ago.

And Smegma will be covering the Ryan brothers as they are dragged out of town on a buggy.

Dude. Put down the pipe. Arizona rolled up 40 on TB. They will trounce us and leave Bills fans pissing on themselves in the parking lot.

The New Era parking lot will be a river of puke, piss and beer after this one.

I literally LOL'd after reading this.

Edited by HeHateMe

Doesn't matter. The Pats* could trot Forest Gump out there and still beat the Bills.

This is basically being set up to happen in two weeks.

What is the benefit of firing Rex during the season if the team continues to play poorly? I don't think the team will suddenly turn it around without him. Firings can wait until the end of the season in this type of situation.

OR

Pegula can show some spine and get rid of the buffoon that is embarrassing this city and his investment. Let's hope for this.