The Bills vs Brissett -Win or Fire Rex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you post here? Honestly so annoying

So annoying? I was one of the few here telling you guys NOT jump off a bridge after your week one loss.

I watched Your game Thursday and commented on that. Almost all said I did not do anything bashing but just pointed out what I saw.

Also believe it or not I don't hate the bills ( I only truly hate the Jets) and I even rooted for your guys in the last 2 SB appearances.

So annoying? I was one of the few here telling you guys NOT jump off a bridge after your week one loss.

I watched Your game Thursday and commented on that. Almost all said I did not do anything bashing but just pointed out what I saw.

Also believe it or not I don't hate the bills ( I only truly hate the Jets) and I even rooted for your guys in the last 2 SB appearances.

Don't sweat it. You have been a more than reasonable poster here.

you are actually the only Pats fan I do not find annoying! Haha

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats signed some aging vet off the street for this two game stretch. Then again the ego of BB may get in the way, and he believes he can win no matter who is under center including Brissett.

Brissette played well 6/9 92 yards and 2 of the 3 Inc were drops.. Guy has a gu. For an arm.

Is this supposed to say if Tyrod gets pantsed by Brissett that contracts going in the trash ?

I can see it now. 17-13 pats. Tyrod steps his Trenative levels up to 92.

if Trent was Captain Checkdown and Tyrod is approaching Trentative levels, does that make Tyrod Commander Checkdown?

First let me say....I hate you....I hate you I hate you

but

Your have been a pretty good poster here.....so please do continue to contribute

You could take kids off the street in New England and they'd roll over the hapless Bills. It's been a long time since we had respect in the AFC East. This year just pisses me off. Rex destroyed hope in WNY

Did you really need to go there when we beat everybody BUT the patriots in our division last year?

There is no call for that

Edited by John from Hemet

Methinks Pegs is gonna ride the Ryan train until the end of the season, just to see if there's something salvageable, or maybe to ensure the tank is complete. If he $hitcans Ryan, he just may fire up the team to win a few games. But then again, the longer the Bills can answer the Owen? knock-knock joke, the more likely Ryan will get fired. Gonna be a long season.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

I'm just curious as to why you want Rex fired after 4 games? There isn't an outside coaching candidate coming on board in October. Do you think promoting one of Rex's lackeys like Lynn or Thurman is going to be a spark? His brother? (LOL)

Reinforcements aren't coming. There's really no benefit to a mid-season firing.