The Bills vs Brissett -Win or Fire Rex

If the Bills Defense can't make briscuit out of Brissett, then Rex needs to go immediately. With Jimmy G out a few weeks and no Brady, this is make or break for REX.

Arizona will destroy us next week. We go 0-4 and lose to a rookie QB and it's time to take the wheels of this **** wagon and start over.

Edited by BillsRdue

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We got this sucker in the bag man.........."

Sad you have to pin hopes on a possible win only because a team is down to their 3rd string QB for a game.......

It just won't feel right beating those cheats without Jimmy G under center. It should be a good game, I hope.

If he had not gotten hurt today I think he drops 50 on Miami. Jimmy G going be a good QB in the NFL. I think our D can stop your O pretty well. I think it will come down to mistakes in week 4.. Like I said I see 24-17 game or lower

Is it a given Jimmy G. isn't playing? From what I read the xrays were negative and he was unlikely Thursday. Listed as day to day.

Early reports are it's a six week injury . Who knows, though? Unlikely to be sure until later in the week. And BB just isn't gonna say...

If the Bills Defense can't make briscuit out of Brissett, then Rex needs to go immediately. With Jimmy G out a few weeks and no Brady, this is make or break for REX.

Arizona will destroy us next week. We go 0-4 and lose to a rookie QB and it's time to take the wheels of this **** wagon and start over.

as long as some one as just as bad to be interm coach to continue the tank I'm all for it. At least we wouldn't have to listen to the Ryans anymore.

Doesn't matter. The Pats* could trot Forest Gump out there and still beat the Bills.

and Bubba Gump (not you the character :D )

0-4 and a loss to Patriots with a third string rookie and Rex is gone.

However after that game the Bills will be 2-2 and we still won't have any idea if they are any good or not.

Dude. Put down the pipe. Arizona rolled up 40 on TB. They will trounce us and leave Bills fans pissing on themselves in the parking lot.

The New Era parking lot will be a river of puke, piss and beer after this one.

I said it elsewhere. The Patriots will run a lot of 7 lineman formations and play smash mouth football. The Bills inexplicably will force the ball to Watkins even in a driving rain storm. This has 27-7 written all over it.

Edited by Dr.Sack

Early reports are it's a six week injury . Who knows, though? Unlikely to be sure until later in the week. And BB just isn't gonna say...

Jimmy G is day to day with a sprained AC joint.

Yeah that's what I read. The 6 week thing was someone's speculation based on how the hit looked.

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 29s29 seconds ago

UPDATE: @MikeGarafolo reporting Garoppolo suffered sprained AC joint in throwing shoulder. Hopeful for WK4 return.

Edited by CodeMonkey