0-3=Manuel as the week 4 starter

Estelle Getty

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will grow an eyeball on my knee before this happens

Ryan AND Whaley are BOTH all in on TT, and are going down with the TT ship no matter what, as their jobs depend on it.

Whaley is a bust

Ryan is a bust

TT - too soon to tell, but not looking real good IMO.

I don't think that either would be great but the answer has to be Tyrod. He's been the more accurate passer throughout his career.

Tyrod's lack of touch and accuracy in the midrange game and screen game definitively would hinder him in that offense. EJ has the arm, but his inability to recognize defenses would likely be his downfall. It's not that EJ is inaccurate in that so many of his throws are late and thrown without anticipation. So much of the Payriots offense is about timing and reading coverage.

Tyrod's lack of touch and accuracy in the midrange game and screen game definitively would hinder him in that offense. EJ has the arm, but his inability to recognize defenses would likely be his downfall. It's not that EJ is inaccurate in that so many of his throws are late and thrown without anticipation. So much of the Payriots offense is about timing and reading coverage.

Maybe we line EJ up at halfback, when TT takes his 3 step drop EJ can grab him around the waist and hoist him up so that TT can see the middle of the field.

If the Pats are down to their 3rd string rookie QB for that game then Ryan starts TT. TT just might be able to lead the offense to enough points to win in that case and if the Bills beat the Pats maybe Ryan lives to coach another season, If Jimmy G can go then he might start EJ because it gives him an excuse for losing to the backup QB to go along with his rookie OC.

How can this season be so !@#$ing terrible this early.