0-3=Manuel as the week 4 starter

Estelle Getty

:death::death:

I think we just entered Bizzaro world or something.

Tyrod would have to play as bad has he did in the ProBowl last year.

Oh wait.....oh yeah....he did play in the ProBowl last year. Cuz he sucked and everyone else in the NFL thought so too. That's how you get to play there.

As a replacement and we saw what happened when tried to "play like a QB"

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you guys are ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! Do you not watch the NFL? You think a coach who is on his last leg who just fired his OC isn't going to think about starting his backup if he starts 0-3?

Some of you just like to hear yourself argue. To think there is no logic to my OP is nuts.

Zero logic, absolutely none. Trolling at it's finest

Some of you guys are ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! Do you not watch the NFL? You think a coach who is on his last leg who just fired his OC isn't going to think about starting his backup if he starts 0-3?

Some of you just like to hear yourself argue. To think there is no logic to my OP is nuts.

Well, one guy did offer his middle nut, so there might be something to the nuts theory. But it's not going to happen unless Tyrod gets hurt.

Which could, of course, happen.

You better believe if the Bills lose to AZ at home next week Manuel will start week 4 at New England. The chaos will then have come full circle. Perhaps Whaleys parting gift to the Biils was signing Tyrod to a contract where we no longer need to have any ties to him after this year. Buddy Nix and Whaley were hell bent on finding the Bills a QB during their combined 7 year tenure with the Bills. Now their hand picked qbs will both be following them out the door after this season.

Poppycock! Complete nonsense!

I think it would be funny to have Manuel be the slot receiver and then every play he tries to draw the defense offsides. That could be our whole offense

I can't understand for the life of my why he wasn't called for baiting.. Or whatever it's called when a QB moves a lot in an effort to draw the D offsides