Suck for Kizer?

RyanC883

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks on Kizer. I watched that game and he sailed a lot of important balls late in the game and stared down WRs too much.

I don't like any of the QBs coming out. I like Kelly but he had some bad habits.

if you don't like Kizer, that's fine.

Stop it with the Kelly stuff. If his last name was Johnson you'd have no idea who he is.

Kizer is a really solid QB. Worries me that he hadn't won the starting QB job outright before the season started though, makes me feel like Zaire has better leadership abilities out of the two and Kelly was hoping he'd win the competition but Kizer was just more gifted.

I actually think it was reversed. I think he wanted Zaire to win because he is a freak athlete but a so so college QB. Kizer can make the throws only time will tell if he can diagnose a defense and be good in the NFL.

I actually think it was reversed. I think he wanted Zaire to win because he is a freak athlete but a so so college QB. Kizer can make the throws only time will tell if he can diagnose a defense and be good in the NFL.

At least he'll throw over the middle. It's something....

Are you A.K.A. nhpats on profootballtalk.com?

No thanks on Kizer. I watched that game and he sailed a lot of important balls late in the game and stared down WRs too much.

I don't like any of the QBs coming out. I like Kelly but he had some bad habits.

All I saw today was then last few plays of the last drive. As rOOt says he made several horrible crunch time bad passes. We already have a QB that can do that. Not worth it. Edited by reddogblitz

You'd be calling him "the fringe guy from the SEC who is wildly inconsistent, makes poor decisions on and off the field, who has major red flag character issues" and you might want to take a flyer on at the end of day 2.

Well..you are the smartest guy here....so that is that!

Nope nope nope

I have yet to see an athlete/QB that even comes close to Jackson from Louisville. I haven't seen him throw long but he is very accurate on the short stuff & swing passes. Having said that, he is the fastest & shiftiest athlete that I've seen in a long time.

He will get a stern test next week at Clemson. We can judge him against the Clemson QB who is a consensus 1st rounder this next draft.

Walterfootball mocks Kizer #1 to Browns

#2. Buffalo Bills: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M

Kizer looked brutal yesterday.

It seems to me Kizer is the only thing keeping a horrible ND team in games at all. That said, the evaluation of college QB as professionals remains a very murky science.

Unless you are John Elway or Andrew Luck or some other once a decade guy, there are only two categories, "no way" and "maybe" and I'd put Kizer in the second category.

It seems to me Kizer is the only thing keeping a horrible ND team in games at all. That said, the evaluation of college QB as professionals remains a very murky science.

Unless you are John Elway or Andrew Luck or some other once a decade guy, there are only two categories, "no way" and "maybe" and I'd put Kizer in the second category.

I agree. There are very few sure things. A successful formula to determine who will succeed in the NFL has yet to be created. That's why I always simply base my assesment on the intangible "it" factors. Of course my method is far from exact, but the NFL requires more than just talent. I like to see leadership, competitive fire, confidence, and fearlessness shine through when a QB plays in college. I don't know if I see enough of it in Kizer to make me fall in love with him. He's been playing well, but once again translated the college game to the pros is not easy. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

are you an nd fan? If so, why are they so bad? Seem to be recruiting well.