Suck for Kizer?

RyanC883

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you an nd fan? If so, why are they so bad? Seem to be recruiting well.

They did lose an overwhelming amount of talent last year, including 4 of the top 50 picks in the draft and every play maker on the offense except Kizer.

But that alone doesn't excuse Kelly's inability to construct a defense, which had it's issues even when guys like Nix, Day, Smith and Russell where all on the field. It's become clear Kelly can recruit with anyone but on Saturday he just doesn't know how to make his players better.

It seems to me Kizer is the only thing keeping a horrible ND team in games at all. That said, the evaluation of college QB as professionals remains a very murky science.

Unless you are John Elway or Andrew Luck or some other once a decade guy, there are only two categories, "no way" and "maybe" and I'd put Kizer in the second category.

Only Stanford QBs need apply.

• 3 weeks later...

Great QBs are like unicorns

Continue to draft QBs....but understand that when you have a good one under center....you should be drafting best talent available regardless of position with those high picks.

Can you even get a unicorn in a helmet?

Great QBs are like unicorns

Continue to draft QBs....but understand that when you have a good one under center....you should be drafting best talent available regardless of position with those high picks.

Weird. 2 unicorns were drafted last year.

Wish we took Prescott over Ragland

Yeah and 3 unicorns might have been drafted....one of them sitting on our bench with a sign that says "do not open until next year" in C. Jones.

I would have totally taken Prescott if he was available that that pick we too C. Jones....liked him all year but NOBODY knew that Z. Brown was gonna have this kind of a season.....and Ragland was looking like a very very good ILB prior to the injury.

If I had to do it over again....I would have still done it the way we did it.

Yeah and 3 unicorns might have been drafted....one of them sitting on our bench with a sign that says "do not open until next year" in C. Jones.

I would have totally taken Prescott if he was available that that pick we too C. Jones....liked him all year but NOBODY knew that Z. Brown was gonna have this kind of a season.....and Ragland was looking like a very very good ILB prior to the injury.

If I had to do it over again....I would have still done it the way we did it.

No, no, no, your always supposed to do this with the benefit of hindsight. That way you are much smarter. Some may even have actually felt that way, but even now it' a gamble. It's a crap shoot people. Vegas wins over the long haul, not on one big bet. I like our talent evaluators. (And Cardale sure did look good in preseason!)

Remember when RG3 was going to tear up the league? There have been a lot of guys who look like a Unicorn and then.......don't.

Injury. Without that RG3 was a stud.

I think Wentz and Prescott will be around a long time.

Both are quick and decisive, balls come out quick.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Injury. Without that RG3 was a stud.

I think Wentz and Prescott will be around a long time.

Both are quick and decisive, balls come out quick.

Then there's Goff and Lynch...

He won't be coming out for awhile but Sam Darnold is already impressive. Reminds me of Roethlisberger but better. USC has turned its season around and become one impressive team since Darnold took over.

Kizer = EJ

Kelly = Manziel with a taste for violence.

I wouldn't touch either of them.

Unless this is a great year to go all out for a QB prospect, I'd be absolutely fine with this pick.

The DE pick? Why? not being a jerk jus really INquiring.

Suck for Kizer? Kizer sucks? It's all so confusing!

:lol::lol::lol:

I really liked the Ragland pick, I mocked him to us in the 1st on my sig (I should get a bluntski courtesy of OBD for that right?), I still like the Ragland pick, kid has the potential to be a Ray Lewis type of player but, with the way Dak and ZBrown are playing rite now, I cant even argue wit you half-trolly breh.