Suck for Kizer?

RyanC883

Injury. Without that RG3 was a stud.

No. RGIII can't read a defense. He doesn't know what he is looking at. It wasn't injuries that cost him. It was teams figuiring out the read option and making him play in a conventional progressions based offense.

I gave my views on Kizer in the draft prospects thread. There is a lot to like there but there are some flaws as well that make me think he is nowhere near an NFL Franchise QB yet. He should stay in school.

Edited by GunnerBill

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. RGIII can't read a defense. He doesn't know what he is looking at. It wasn't injuries that cost him. It was teams figuiring out the read option and making him play in a conventional progressions based offense.

I gave my views on Kizer in the draft prospects thread. There is a lot to like there but there are some flaws as well that make me think he is nowhere near an NFL Franchise QB yet. He should stay in school.

Disagree. Before he was injured he was uber accurate and he was electric.

I remember thinking he was better than Andrew Luck. After taking skins to playoffs and getting hurt I never saw the same guy again.

Jmo.

None of the big name QBs (Kizer, Watson, Kelly) impressed much today. I'm sure some team will convince themselves to take them early, but they don't look any better than development projects, aka 3rd round picks. If I'm the Bills, I'm looking for the best Safety and the best Offensive Weapon before I bother with any of these guys.

That said, I'm hearing that Trubisky in North Carolina might be the most pro-ready QB. Need to start watching UNC the next couple of weeks.

None of the big name QBs (Kizer, Watson, Kelly) impressed much today. I'm sure some team will convince themselves to take them early, but they don't look any better than development projects, aka 3rd round picks. If I'm the Bills, I'm looking for the best Safety and the best Offensive Weapon before I bother with any of these guys.

That said, I'm hearing that Trubisky in North Carolina might be the most pro-ready QB. Need to start watching UNC the next couple of weeks.

he is!

Also the Arkansas QB

Disagree. Before he was injured he was uber accurate and he was electric.

I remember thinking he was better than Andrew Luck. After taking skins to playoffs and getting hurt I never saw the same guy again.

Jmo.

It wasn't accuracy that was his problem. It is decision making. That first year they ran basically the Baylor Offense. When teams wised up and worked up how to defend the option stuff it took away a lot of the half field read offense that the Redskins had been succeeding with. Hos accuracy and arm is still there. He can't read a defense.

Kizer stares down WRs waaay too much. For a #1 pick I'll pass.

Agree with that.