Did Gilmore suck tonight?

Thurmal34

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only was Gilmore torched, he seemed to want to tackle people about as much as Mario did last year. The fact is that he was just another bad first round pick by the Bills. And, he is yet another OK player that Whaley tried to shower with money he doesn't/didn't deserve, just like our pair of ex-Bills/Saints.

If any fan can watch this team and not be sickened by Rex, Whaley, and of course Brandon, I envy you.

PS: Rex is SO bad that I would consider Jauron to be a superior coach.

Edited by Bill from NYC

Not only was Gilmore torched, he seemed to want to tackle people about as much as Mario did last year. The fact is that he was just another bad first round pick by the Bills. And, he is yet another OK player that Whaley tried to shower with money he doesn't/didn't deserve, just like our pair of ex-Bills/Saints.

If any fan can watch this team and not be sickened by Rex, Whaley, and of course Brandon, I envy you.

PS: Rex is SO bad that I would consider Jauron to be a superior coach.

Have to agree Bill. Gilmore looked like he was saving himself for his next contract. He should've been benched.

The whole secondary was beyond awful. Receivers ran open in front of them all game. It was horrifying to watch.

It is 2 years in and there is still not clarity about the play calls. The touchdown to Decker shows it all. It happens almost every play.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I don't see a humble player when I see Gilmore play, after a bad play he shows a nervous smirk or does a subtle sign to the ref that we was wronged in that certain play.

He's not elite and can't tackle for ****. I wouldn't waste money on him, is he good, yes, solid CB but I would not give him elite money.

We had no pressure... At all. That didn't help. But a lot of the game was little 10 yard hitches and he was getting turned around.

If the secondary needs safety help all game. They're going to run it down out throats

Problem I saw is that they Bills didn't take ANY option away from the Jets. They pretty much did anything they wanted.

I would not pay Gilmore the money. That said him and Darby were roasted all night. Jets had good scheme and protection

NO pass rush, Here's a spin..............lets blame for that Dareus! Or is he still untouchable on this board

1 player shouldn't make a difference. What if he had been out injured instead of suspended.

The game plan was destined to fail putting our small DBs up against 3 large receivers one on one all night with apparently no safety help. Gilmore, however had chances to make a play but didn't look for the ball. He and Darby both kept getting beat on comeback routes which I assume is because they didn't have safety help up top most of the time. I've never seen Fitz just lob the ball like he did with so much success.

Pretty much how I saw it. Where the hell was the safety help? I thought Darby played a good game and mostly had good position, there's nothing he could do about a number of those perfectly placed passes. Hats off to Fitz, he threw some great passes tonight. Unbelievable the FO played chicken with him this offseason. R&R R have to adjust their defense.

NYJ have a lot of talent on both sides, #2 AFCE team IMO, Bills are going to have a tough time for a playoff spot this year.

I'm open minded about giving the Ryans every benefit of the doubt. But, lack of player discipline on and off the field, game management issues continue to abound. Is this really a playoff-calibre coach? 12 men on defense? How many contending teams have so many numerous little issues? They need to get their sh*t together and make some changes.

I also think Rex was stupid not giving his starters enough time on the field in preseason.

But he was not injured. And arguably the best player on the team. God knows the highest paid. That should get you something

Good teams no scratch that well coached teams win even without their best player on the field. Hell the Pats did it week 1 without Brady,Gronk, both starting Tackles and without Ninkovich on D in a SB contenders house... So it is double if the team is coached up.. Rex can't do that.