Did Gilmore suck tonight?

Thurmal34

Yea- but he threw for about 4K last year and the offense should be better this year. Those dismissing the jets and claiming we were the obvious #2 in the afce did no favors for what expectations should've been. We played a good team on both sides of the ball.

Yeah no doubt but our defense sucked it up too. I understand our defense is a rub scheme but we need more press coverage. That slant to decker from the 5 was way too easy. Corner was six yards off? Easy TD.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Total lack of ball skills by him and all the other corners. I don't blame the pass rush either-- fitz was just lobbing the ball up there.

I think Rex needed to adjust and play some zone.

Edit: gilmore's face mask on marshall was also really bush league; could have been a severe injury.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh

Yeah no doubt but our defense sucked it up too. I understand our defense is a rub scheme but we need more press coverage. That slant to decker from the 5 was way too easy. Corner was six yards off? Easy TD.

We were situationally a mess on a lot of things.

Dareus being gone was a HUGE hit tonight. Seemed like brown hit the wrong hole with his first step way to often (only watched him so much so maybe I caught the worst). No pass rush. Safeties MIA for big chunks.

I half tuned out for a stretch but I think the all 22 will give a story that is a lot more than Gilmore

Dareus being gone was a HUGE hit tonight. Seemed like brown hit the wrong hole with his first step way to often (only watched him so much so maybe I caught the worst). No pass rush. Safeties MIA for big chunks.

I half tuned out for a stretch but I think the all 22 will give a story that is a lot more than Gilmore

That's what I forgot to mention earlier.

Hey Dareus, PHUCK YOU, you selfish son of a B word.

Cant wait for the all 22. Last weeks made me see it was more tyrod than team mess ups. The rush was there for a minute then it just stopped. Felt like we kept getting burned by the same 4 plays over the middle and outside. Chan is an excellent play caller for sure, gets the most out of not much over his career but with his O in NY hes killer. Just outcoached tho. The middle push killed us our last two games. I just want a team that can have both sides of the ball clicking at once. Been this way since the Bledsoe era. I want nothing more than for our Bills to win...

If your defensive game plan is to put your corners on an island vs receivers who are 4 to 5 inches taller and generally just bigger in every way than the corners, you have lost before the game even started.

Fat Rex is a joke of a coach....never liked him with the Jets, hated that they hired him here, can't wait until he is gone.

As far as Gilmore is concerned, he isn't as bad as he looked tonight, but if he thinks he's getting 17 mill per year from the Bills or anyone for that matter, he is dreaming.

Both of them. Darby and Gilmore. Getting burned on the outside every. single. play.

Darby made a few nice plays on the ball, but he got lucky on one drop by Marshall and got burned many many more times.

O Marshall

X Darby

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

OO X?!?!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by What a Tuel

For the islands they were on, with the lack of rush they were helped with, and the quality of throws made.... Gilmore didn't play a good game, but truly a bad corner would've looked much worse.

Gilmore killed them on the first drive, but this is largely right. Fitz made a ton of good throws and the Bills never did anything to help Gilmore and Darby.

Still, Gilmore isn't worth huge money.