493 yards of offense for the Jets ...

dave mcbride

What's bizarre is that I thought the D-- at least the front 7-- played pretty well.

The corners were just terrible. They looked like a bunch of Leodises out there-- totally lacking in any ball skills.

Can't agree. Run D was decent but what else was good?

I thought Darby had a decent second half and displayed ball skills.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't agree. Run D was decent but what else was good?

I thought Darby had a decent second half and displayed ball skills.

Run D was pretty good. I thought they played pretty physical. Got some decent pressure, at least early.

The secondary was just a mess though. Darby did have a few nice plays, but he was also torched all night. I honestly don't get it.

Run D was pretty good. I thought they played pretty physical. Got some decent pressure, at least early.

The secondary was just a mess though. Darby did have a few nice plays, but he was also torched all night. I honestly don't get it.

I posted this in the shout box during the game but there was absolutely no disguise of coverages or disruption of WR routes off the line. Fitz dropped back and hit his #1 option as soon as his back foot hit the ground 90% of the time. Ball was out of there in 1 or 2 seconds max. With a short week to prepare, it looked like he had tapped into the Bills play calling frequency and knew the defenses in advance.

Edited by vincec

The pressure on the first series was excellent, but it faded after that and was completely nonexistent in the late first half and entire second half. Hughes wasn't the same player after apparently suffering a pretty bad bite into his own tongue. That raises the question: may he not have been wearing a mouthguard? I dunno, but if not, that's pretty stupid.

The pressure on the first series was excellent, but it faded after that and was completely nonexistent in the late first half and entire second half. Hughes wasn't the same player after apparently suffering a pretty bad bite into his own tongue. That raises the question: may he not have been wearing a mouthguard? I dunno, but if not, that's pretty stupid.

I was screaming at the TV when he came back in - no mouthguard

It's over. Those telling me the Rex Ryan style of D can still work in this league need to admit it. It is over. Successful defenses in the NFL are not doing it the Rex Ryan confuse and blitz way anymore.

This is a terrible team.

I sadly agree

Rex will be on tv. Rob will sell TV's. They will be fine

Funny and true!

I tell you what... you look pretty smart on Tyrod right now. He was horrible again tonight.

Yup, I was saying

I'll be accepting apologies from every hater here who derided my opinions on the team.

Yup? I too was saying last that Tyrod wasn't that good and got killed by others.