Week 2 predictions: Jets at Bills on TNF

YoloinOhio

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23-17 Bills. Fitz throws his usual game ending INT with the game on the line.

He is certainly guaranteed for a game ending pick in every close game. I called it Sunday against the Bengals haha.

Bills sneak by the Jets 17-13

You saw it coming too huh? :lol:

J E T S beat the Bufumbled Bills 35-7. Rob and Rex are seen after the game riding a double seated bike to Duffs to eat 100 chicken wings a piece. Doug Whaley is playing Madden 17 trying to figure out his next move and wondering why his attempts to raise Felton's FB ratings in the game are not translating to real life. Russ Brandon is playing sim city, trying to find another catchy saying to get fans in the seats. "Our uniforms were red, the fans were blue, why don't you come watch the team, they'll make you laugh too". The Pegulas forgot they own a football team and are talking to Tim Murray and Dan Blysma about the upcoming hockey season.

1) Jets D-Line will overwhelm Bills O-Line. Those guys are tough, they sacked Dalton 7 times..

2) Teams who perform pre-game ceremonies are often over-hyped and come out and lay an egg.

3) Jets are due to beat the Bills.

Jets 33

Bills 13

They should be due to beat the bills since they have LOST two the bills both games last year......one of them in a game they needed to make the playoffs

let that soak in for a minute.....the bills....missing several key players......beat the jets....who were fairly healthy at the time.....when all they had to do was beat the bills and they are in the playoffs

but they didnt....and the teams are almost exactly the same

Ryan still knows the majority of this Jets' team better than their own coach. He also completely owns Fitz. This is one of the rare match-ups where I feel very confident about our coaching staff. With the help of 2 defensive TDs, the Kool-Aid will flow like Niagara Falls for 10 days after this trouncing.

Bills 38

Jets 17

They should be due to beat the bills since they have LOST two the bills both games last year......one of them in a game they needed to make the playoffs

let that soak in for a minute.....the bills....missing several key players......beat the jets....who were fairly healthy at the time.....when all they had to do was beat the bills and they are in the playoffs

but they didnt....and the teams are almost exactly the same

There was a cool solar eclipse "last year" too. What's last year got to do with anything?

FWIW, I was at the grocery store today and the guy working the checkout lane saw my Bills T and said "Ahhhhh, I think your Bills are going to CRUSH my Jets tomorrow and our season is over!"

I said don't worry, our fans feel the same way about our season :beer: