15-22 111 yards

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft... You hitch your wagon to 2 dozen qbs and then claim victory when one does well. Lol

Well, if we're going to play that game ...

- they hitched their Chip Kelly Wagon to Mike Vick, and then Nick Foles when Vick went down, and they won their division.

- they next kept their wagon hitched to Foles, with Mark Sanchez (!) in reserve, and they went 10-6 and just missed the playoffs

- they next hitched their wagon to Sam Bradford, who notably beat Tyrod Taylor and the Bills, effectively bouncing the Bills from the playoffs again.

So no, the Eagles haven't had an unbroken record of success with QBs, but I'd say the Bills are clearly trailing them in that department. Not really the time for "Eagles don't know what the hell they're doing at QB" snark, is it?

Tyrod was horrific. He was staring down his first read most of the day and wouldn't take a shot unless his guy was wide open. He looked like a rookie and not some guy we just have $90 million to. Thank goodness we can get out of that deal. Such a !@#$ing mistake for Whaley to extend him before the season started because he was so impressed by how he showed up to training camp. Same crap, different toilet.

Calls timeout on 3rd and 16.

Throws a 1 yard pass.

So frustrating. Tyrod is not an anticipation thrower. He doesn't throw guys open or thread the needle into tight windows. He's a guy that takes his shots when guys are wide open. He looked like Trent today.

Well, if we're going to play that game ...

- they hitched their Chip Kelly Wagon to Mike Vick, and then Nick Foles when Vick went down, and they won their division.

- they next kept their wagon hitched to Foles, with Mark Sanchez (!) in reserve, and they went 10-6 and just missed the playoffs

- they next hitched their wagon to Sam Bradford, who notably beat Tyrod Taylor and the Bills, effectively bouncing the Bills from the playoffs again.

So no, the Eagles haven't had an unbroken record of success with QBs, but I'd say the Bills are clearly trailing them in that department. Not really the time for "Eagles don't know what the hell they're doing at QB" snark, is it?

WTF are you talking about?

TT was horrible. He just wasn't seeing the defense all day and I'll wager the All 22 will bear that out. As bad a QB display as I've seen in a while, EJ's second quarter against the Jags last season notwithstanding. Wasted a pretty good defensive effort, too.

GO BILLS!!!

You mean when you went all-in on John "I can't make a CFL roster" Skelton?

Luck, Osweiler, Bortles, Tannehill, Wentz ...

You don't.

After that contract extension the Bills are hitched to Tyrod for at least 3 years

not if he bombs this yr, contract is yr to yr

Hey, Christian McCaffrey shrunk back to real life size! :thumbsup:

it was a typo, 2 inches ain't a big deal anyway

Watching Carr throw bullets makes me wanna puke.

watching the multitude of good QB's we could have/should have drafted makes me wanna puke. Esp. Carr and Wilson.

Not going to stan for Tyrod, but I'm pretty sure that Roman would micromanage and put the handcuffs on Carr, Bortles, or any other non-proven QB. It's who he is.

then, he needs to go. Who is the Raiders OC? That unit has vastly improved every year. Even Crabtree is playing well last 1.5 years.

At what point do you bench Taylor 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5, 0-6? I think he can rebound, but there's something off with him.

depends on his play. If there are another 2 games like this with almost no productivity, I'd say after 4 for sure. Bring in Jones at that point, or even EJ. EJ doesn't play well in one game, then Jones.