Bills receiver Marquise Goodwin says he will prove doubters

VinceFerragamo

A lot of "eyes" here endlessly told us that CJ Spiller was a threat to score every time he touched the ball! Your eyes see what you want them to see.

Anyway, no, getting open all the time should lead to production--certainly more than Goodwin produced after his first 7 games. He played in 17 more games. If he was open all the time in those games, how is it possible he produced so few catches? Who would choose (nearly) never to throw to a WR who cannot be covered?

The logic here gets more and more contorted.

And you cant seem to let go of the bone no matter what.....that is your issue not anyone elses.....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And every time he runs deep.....the defender is 5 yards behind him

Go back and watch last years tape before he got injured....you see it.

He gets hurt....cant anybody refute that.....but WHEN he is healthy the guy gets open......just cant depend on him because when he gets hit it looks like a pinball machine

He is a one trick pony- safety over the top fixes that. Please give me ypur opinion on the deficincies I stated- thanks.

I don't think it's hate. It's more of a "figures" type of feeling toward him at this point. Everyone is basically just sitting and waiting for him to take a hit that puts him out for the rest of the year is all.

I personally don't care for him because he's almost as bad at tracking the ball in the air as Leodis was.

Exactly.

I like the guy actually. Just think he is a hopeless case due to injuries. I am willing to bet he sustains some kind of injury today.