Food / Condiment that you just can't eat

/dev/null

I hate fatty steaks. Everyone loves ribeye. I'm a strip man. I'd even choose a nice sirloin before ribeye.

Oatmeal raisin cookies?

Oh come on!! You guys are killing me. :lol:

Oatmeal raisin come closest to breaking the rule.

If I were emperor of someplace, I'd make it a law.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am w/Chef... What are you guys two?

Yet, food is all about "texture" with most people and being spoiled early on.

There are certain things that I don't prefer, but can never "can't eat?" Yeah, I mean the totally weird stuff like the Chinese resturant was serving the time we were in Vancouver, but you can find something on the menu that is semi-normal.

Ketchup?

Sour cream?

Beans?

Sliced tomatoes on a sandwich?

Mushrooms?

All yum!

We are getting closer w/olives, but I will eat them.

What would Olive the other reindeer think?

Olive, that is a cool color for my cargo shorts:

"Olive, poor thing

Sits and thinks

That it's drab

Sure does

Sits and sits and sits and sits

And thinks

About it's olive drab drab

Doesn't know that its about to be named

Color of the year

By those with the nose for the new

By the passionate few

Yeah

Olive is definitely in

Everything that can possibly mean anything

Anywhere

At least for a year

Has got to be olive

Did you hear that olive? Did ya?

Know what it means

Oh, olive

There'll be olive cars

And olive trucks

And olive chickens

And olive ducks

And olive socks

And olive garters

And olive breaks

And olive starters

Olive sorry

Olive please

Olive whatnots

And olive trees

Olive trees?

What a quaint notion

Olive trees"

& who wouldn't want to come back as an olive tree... "Extend that olive branch!"

Holy Moly! Maybe Boy Scout camp where they always have @ least a pile of PB&J's on hand @ every meal in the dining hall, for the picky eaters, is more suited for some here!

;-) :-P

1) Swiss cheese. Can't stand the smell even.

2) less severe, but I don't care for mixing chocolate and fruit.

Wow!

No chocolate covered raisins? Strawberries?

Sounds like my neighbor who gets all bent out of shape if fruit show up in a salad. Like sliced grapes and dried cranberries in a chicken salad... Oh the horror for him! Fruit totally make and belong in salad.

Again, probably a texture issue w/most from an early age.

The closest I come to having a texture issue is w/peaches... But I will still eat them. Just block out the mental side of it.

1) Swiss cheese. Can't stand the smell even.

Cheese was not meant to be smelled. We bought some cheese out in Marin a few years ago. Put it in the trunk. The car stunk the whole way home. Put it in the fridge and stunk that up like crazy. Put it in a sealed tupperware and it still stunk the whole house up. We ended up putting it on the balcony. BTW....best cheese ever!!!

Cheese was not meant to be smelled. We bought some cheese out in Marin a few years ago. Put it in the trunk. The car stunk the whole way home. Put it in the fridge and stunk that up like crazy. Put it in a sealed tupperware and it still stunk the whole house up. We ended up putting it on the balcony. BTW....best cheese ever!!!

What's weird is that there are some stinky cheeses that I do like. Not sure what's the deal with Swiss.

Reading thru the McDonalds thread I saw somebody mentioned that they put mushrooms on their burgers. Which to me is :sick: So i was going to make a comment, but instead of derailing that thread maybe start a new one

Anyone else have foods or condiments that you just cannot eat?

For me it's mushrooms. The thought even makes me queasy.

I can eat food made with mushrooms or with cream of mushroom, but i will just pick them out. Except mushroom pizza, i can't eat that because the taste gets saturated into the cheese.

never seen mushrooms on em, although it's been aaaaaaawhile.

relish, friggin hate that sweet taste :sick:

Black Olives are a sure way to ruin a good salad.

olives on anything

Tripe. Liver and other organ meats. (Unless it's liverwurst. That I love.) Radishes. Turnips.

LOVE radishes YUM!

Radishes, only food I know I won't eat, and I've eaten durian fruit and would again. Yet I love prepared horseradish

horseradish has to be the nastiest thing ever I wont eat anything contaminated by it.

I hate fatty steaks. Everyone loves ribeye. I'm a strip man. I'd even choose a nice sirloin before ribeye.

Oatmeal raisin cookies?

fat is where the flavor is man

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian