Week 1 Predictions: Bills at Ravens

YoloinOhio

i don't think of John Harbaugh or guys like Mike Wallace, Ronnie Stanley, Terrell Suggs, Terrance West or Maxx Williams as mature and disciplined. Quite the opposite. Interesting theory.

I would trade John Harbaugh for Rex Ryan in a nanosecond, and so would every GM in the league.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would trade John Harbaugh for Rex Ryan in a nanosecond, and so would every GM in the league.

I think you mean that the other way around. Don't you?

You mean you would trade Rex for Harbaugh? or did you really mean you would trade Harbaugh for Rex?

I think you mean that the other way around. Don't you?

You mean you would trade Rex for Harbaugh? or did you really mean you would trade Harbaugh for Rex?

I stand corrected. I would take Harbaugh over Rex without much consideration.

The Bills are a 3 point underdog, 43.5 O/U on the road against the Ravens

The Bills are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 opening days

The Bills are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 on field turf

The Bills are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 road games

Bills vs. Ravens were UNDER the total 5 of their 6 meetings

Rex is 6-1 on opening day as a head coach, his only loss occuring against the Ravens in 1990

Greg Roman is 5-0 as an OC on opening day with his teams averaging 30 points

Rex is 0-3 against the Ravens as a head coach

Prediction: Rex breaks the hex. The running game is largely stymied by the Baltimore defense, but Tyrod and Watkins have a big day (assuming Watkins really is healthy) against two of the worst corners in the league.

WIN Bills 23, Ravens 19

Bills 1-0

Bills win 27-17. Bills D is able to contain the run. A. Washington plays like a monster on D. Preston Brown is great. We shut-down the Ravens questionable running game, forcing Flacco to pass into our secondary. Darby and another DB have a pick. We are able to control the clock on offense with McCoy and Co. Bush gets a gadget play on offense that goes for a huge gain. Tyrod plays within himself while outplaying Flacco. Has 1 TD, 200 yards. McCoy over 100 yards total. TD's from Watkins, McCoy, defense pick 6. 2 FG's.