Bills Awarded H-Back Dan Vitale on Waivers; Released

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a position I thought they would target. They are good in the backfield and have two hybrid TEs.

Not excited by this. Why not look at WRs, OLB's, DEs.....

I assume they can look at more than one position at a time and given our lack of FB or TE outside of clay it seems an obvious spot to add talent

I was hoping that as well 6'4 big body to turn into a TE.

Or that monster from Baylor Rico Gathers. Also a very chant-able name for a TE.

Chances are these guys will go the way of former Bills slam dunk champion and preseason sack-phenom/Bryce Paup understudy Dan Brandenburg.......but there is a DEARTH of talent on the very back end of this roster and you have 6 inactives each week.

I'd like to see them take a shot on some potential Jason Peters-like freak talent and then just keep a guy like Greg Salas number on speed dial because some of these back end Bills ain't going anywhere if they get cut.

They will just be inactive now anyway but ready and waiting if the Bills call them in October/November.

Delanie Walker type in GRo's offense.@RyanTalbotBills

From @fbgchase: Dan Vitale Was Your 2016 Combine Champion http://www.footballperspective.com/northwestern-fullback-dan-vitale-was-your-2016-combine-champion/

Agree on the comparison re scheme but doubt we are talking about comparable talent.

If so obviously a big win.