Let's Just Go Get Josh Gordon

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Trade winds are in the air. Bradford to the Vikes, Gilbert to the Steelers. Let's just go out and get Josh Gordon and have one of the best 1/2 receiver combos the league has ever seen. A second is a high price to pay, and it is a big risk for a guy that could be out of the league for good if he messes up one more time, but we haven't been to the playoffs in 16 years. Whaley has shown he is one who is willing to take a risk and even if the Gordon for a 2nd didn't work out for us, it would still only be the 2nd worst trade today. I think if you add Josh Gordon to the Buffalo Bills, without question the Bills would have the best set of skill position players in the league on offense. Let's just do it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade winds are in the air. Bradford to the Vikes, Gilbert to the Steelers. Let's just go out and get Josh Gordon and have one of the best 1/2 receiver combos the league has ever seen. A second is a high price to pay, and it is a big risk for a guy that could be out of the league for good if he messes up one more time, but we haven't been to the playoffs in 16 years. Whaley has shown he is one who is willing to take a risk and even if the Gordon for a 2nd didn't work out for us, it would still only be the 2nd worst trade today. I think if you add Josh Gordon to the Buffalo Bills, without question the Bills would have the best set of skill position players in the league on offense. Let's just do it.

If a second is the price, I would do it yesterday. It may give the Bills what they need to have a real shot at the playoffs. If you're not going all out to get to the post season , what's the point?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Is Cleveland still exploring a trade?

I haven't heard anything new recently but I'm sure he could be had. Cleveland is in ala Sabres tank mode and it is going to be a 3 years at least before they will be a playoff contender.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I really like my 2nd round picks

Maybe a 3rd?

That is probably why he wan't traded already, teams only offering a 3rd. Let's just go get it done. That 2nd round pick could easily be another Kouandjio. Let's go end the drought. Gordon, Watkins, McCoy, Clay, Woods, if Taylor is just as good as he was last year, we will be going to the playoffs.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

That is probably why he wan't traded already, teams only offering a 3rd. Let's just go get it done. That 2nd round pick could easily be another Kouandjio. Let's go end the drought. Gordon, Watkins, McCoy, Clay, Woods, if Taylor is just as good as he was last year, we will be going to the playoffs.

Right. I'd always take a proven NFL performing talent over anything outside of the first round. It's not as if this team has a great recent draft history. Get the player. Gordon would do more for this teams playoff chances than just about anything else. This league is about offense. If the O is productive and wins match ups , the D will be good enough.

Right. I'd always take a proven NFL performing talent over anything outside of the first round. It's not as if this team has a great recent draft history. Get the player. Gordon would do more for this teams playoff chances than just about anything else. This league is about offense. If the O is productive and wins match ups , the D will be good enough.

Like Andre with James Loftin?

No. Just.... no. If we're going to trade a 2nd round pick, it should not be for a guy who has not shown he can stay clean, and who is on his last strike (so to speak)

I like your aggressiveness, but I don't think our lack of points last year was from guys not getting open. Woods gets open, Goodwin gets huge separation, Clay and Sammy among the best in class at it.

Gordon is a monster for sure, just would rather see us use picks on guys that can block and tackle.

Guys - I stated on another Gordon thread, it was detailed 9 mistakes minimum Josh Gordon has made since college. One more failed drug test and he 's out forever.

I would give as high as a second only if he's willing to be in rehab on lock down six days a week released only for practice and game day, and chaperoned at all times.

Sounds silly, but that is the only way I'd give up anything for him. You can't trust him. He's an addict. When's the next mistake?

With Rexless as coach you know he will be suspended within 6 months

Second rounder in 2018 contingent on him not being suspended . If suspended if turns into. 7 rnd pik

Good idea. I could live with this, but in this scenario, I'd start with a 4th, negotiate up to a 3rd, and then only go to a 2nd if they Deliveranced me.