Brady Played the Preseason w/o the NFL Shield on Helmet

26CornerBlitz

At the height of the Yankees/Red Sox rivalry (I'm a Mets fan) there were guys hawking Yankee bashing t-shirts outside Fenway. Most were variations on the Jeter s*cks theme, but I laughed out loud and almost bought one directed at Posada which feels right with a slight change:

Brady is a little b!tch.

Yeah, I'd buy that.

Yanks/Sox was war, what Bostonian didn't love the "Jeter Suck - Arod Swallows" shirts. Jeez.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beginning of the downfall of the Patriots is before us my friends.

Wish it were so, but the b!tch will be back after four games. I'm not content hoping the suspension will doom them this year or biding my days waiting for the b!tch to retire. We need to accelerate and be the benefactors of the downfall!

Go Bills!

Did his socks have pigs wearing the NFL shield?

Ha!

I refuse to wade through the pages of Kaepernick nonsense to ask this one question: Did anyone point out that Chief Wiggum (Simpsons) was intentionally drawn to look porcine? Come to think of it, if Jerry Johnson put on a cop cap, would that be considered some sort of attack on the police?

If it becomes clear any alteration of the helmet (including removing the NFL logo) is forbidden, and a violation of the uniform code, they should most certainly punish Marsha. In fact, considering he is a repeat offender, and has dealt with the NFL in a contrary and arrogant attitude, I think they have every right to apply the maximum penalty---whatever that may be. How often can the Pats* use ignorance of the rules as a defense?

Can a mod please add a board filter that changes "Tom Brady" to "whiny B word", because honestly, the guy is the absolutely definition of the term.

And I love knowing that he is pissed off enough to be that petty. Suck it, you cheating a--hole.

At the height of the Yankees/Red Sox rivalry (I'm a Mets fan) there were guys hawking Yankee bashing t-shirts outside Fenway. Most were variations on the Jeter s*cks theme, but I laughed out loud and almost bought one directed at Posada which feels right with a slight change:

Brady is a little b!tch.

Yeah, I'd buy that.

I have a few from outside Yankee Stadium. A middle finger and the word Boston under(fan favorite but can only bring it out certain times), and "Bawston Sux Cawks" was the other. Edited by Beef Jerky

The beginning of the downfall of the Patriots is before us my friends.

^^^This. Despite what Tommy*** says about "playing another 10 years," and eating his "non-inflammatory diet," time catches up. And that's when some 24-year-old beast who's half a second faster than him is going to level a devastating, legal hit on his ass. The decline, and the retirement, will come quickly after that.