• 1-15
  2. 2. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both the O and D will be ranked in the top half of the league. But neither in the top 5.

9-7

But there are so many variables and unanswered questions. Will we see evidence of defensive buy-in? Will TT take the step forward that he needs to take? Will our injury prone stars stay healthy? And so on.

11-5 wouldn't shock me. Then again, neither would 7-9.

Depending on how this defense comes together and whether Tyrod stays healthy or not we could lose 6 straight from the 10/30 game against the Pats through the 12/11 game against Pittsburgh. I have said this before that I think that 10/30 game against NE will be the biggest one for our season, that things will shape up that way. A win against Tommy Boy and a possible sweep of NE (assuming we beat Janeane Garofalo the first go round) could be huge for this team and their hopes. And I think we are realistically an 8-8 team again

Edited by H2o

Blurting a number out is silly; if the talent is and stays healthy , 10-6 at least. lose 30-40 games of key positional talent , kiss it goodbye (like most teams without HOF QBs), the NFL formula is pretty simple in the age of relative talent parity: have scheme stability, have talent and stay healthy at the 6 or 7 key talent positions, get top 10 QB play and win the turnover battle , and you'll win 10 games or more... the rest of it is a wash IMHO. I think the Bills may just have all this in house for the first time in many many years.

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

I think both the O and D will be ranked in the top half of the league. But neither in the top 5.

9-7

But there are so many variables and unanswered questions. Will we see evidence of defensive buy-in? Will TT take the step forward that he needs to take? Will our injury prone stars stay healthy? And so on.

11-5 wouldn't shock me. Then again, neither would 7-9.

I'd be more surprised by 11-5 than 5-11 but would set my over/under at 8.5. I think it's an 8-9 win group again that might see a lucky bounce or two but injuries could quickly derail things

@Baltimore W

Jets W

Arizona W

@New England L

@Los Angeles W

San Francisco W

@Miami L

New England L

@Seattle L

@Cincinnati L

Jacksonville L

@Oakland W

Pittsburgh W

Cleveland W

Miami W

@Jets L

I got em 9-7, after a 5-1 start to the year. 5 game losing streak may get Rex fired mid season.

Yes thats what I have too. needing to go 6-1 in first 7 games is scary though.

I think they start strong, fall apart in the middle( very tough looking stretch) and then finish strong when they got the easier portion of their schedule.

I think people will freak out when they get off to a strong start and then start stringing losses together in a row.