How Good Must Tyrod Be For Bills To Contend For Playoffs?

OldTimer1960

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that expecting the defense to be anything close to 2014's is asking way too much with the personnel on hand. There is far less talent available on defense than there was in 2014.

Mario, Bradham, Searcy and McKelvin make that big a difference to who we have now? Who else did we lose?

If the defense only fixes getting plays called and lined up in time, it would be a vast improvement from last year.

Edited by DrDareustein

He needs to play all 16 games. As to someone who who mentioned the 2014 defense. We lost those guys but gained darby, seymour, brown. So talent came in and some came out. The defense can be just as good....lawson coming back could be another very nice addition. TT needs to have a slightly better year than last year and we're in.

He needs to be efficient, like last year.

He needs to protect the ball, like last year.

He needs to stay healthy, unlike last year.

And he needs to carry the team a couple times when the running game can't get untracked, unlike last year.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Mario, Bradham, Searcy and McKelvin make that big a difference to who we have now? Who else did we lose?

If the defense only fixes getting plays called and lined up in time, it would be a vast improvement from last year.

I think the biggest loss is Jim Schwartz, those players fit that defense nicely! Here is to hoping that this years players match this defense just as well, confusion cannot be used as an excuse this time around!

He needs to be efficient, like last year.

He needs to protect the ball, like last year.

He needs to stay healthy, unlike last year.

And he needs to carry the team a couple times when the running game can't get untracked, unlike last year.

How many QBs played all 16 games last year? Very few.

I love how our QB misses 2 games and he is suddenly "injury prone" yet Rodgers and Roethlisberger miss multiple games vitrually every year and noone says anything about them being injury prone

11-5 and good for fantasy points.

I told you when i got here,new england is done

I hope so. Brady seems to find reasons to play with a chip on his shoulder and generally makes teams suffer when he does.

This year he'll have a big chip on his shoulder so if he can't make teams suffer like he used to it's safe to say he is regressing, and New England along with him.

I hope he stubbornly keeps playing as he regresses like Manning, and retires a fraction of the QB he one was. Tyrod will rise in his place.

How many QBs played all 16 games last year? Very few.

I love how our QB misses 2 games and he is suddenly "injury prone" yet Rodgers and Roethlisberger miss multiple games vitrually every year and noone says anything about them being injury prone

Blake Bortles, Tom Brady, Teddy Bridgewater, Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Eli Manning, Cam Newton, Carson Palmer, Phillip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Alex Smith, Matt Stafford, Ryan Tannehill, Russell Wilson, Jameis Winston

I don't disagree with your overall point though.