How Good Must Tyrod Be For Bills To Contend For Playoffs?

OldTimer1960

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very good. top 10. but that's true for any team who hopes to make the playoffs. next question?

I agree with this. He especially needs to be very good early in the season as I believe the offense will need to stand out to carry the team until more key defensive troops are available (Dareus and Shaq).

• 2 weeks later...

With the defense hurting due to injuries and suspensions, it looks like the Bills will be forced to rely on an offense that isn't built to be a high scoring unit.

I was very pleasantly surprised by Tyrod Taylor's play last year. I think that he will need to take another significant step forward in order to keep the Bills in contention for the full regular season.

Thoughts?

A hell of a lot better than he was on Sunday...That's for sure...

Wait till they start playing good football teams...He needs to take a step forward...Baltimore was two steps back... B-)

Tyrod must lead a 4th QTR comeback in crunch time (not counting Tennessee) against a team like KC or the Cheats. We haven't really seen that from him yet. If he can make that leap in his game, and pull a few victories from the jaws of defeat, then we have a chance.

^^^'maybe the most important part of his game he needs to improve

If he does that he will step on center's feet.

Not really, *queue the music* just needs to put his left foot in, then pull his left foot out, put his left foot in and scramble all about. I can't find a receiverrrrrr, because I'm short NO DOUBT. That's what Tyrod's all about!!! B-)

Edited by The Wiz

He was fine IMO. If you put 31 points on a top 5-10 defense you should win. If you Fitz throws for 400 yards that's the problem. The coaching staff is bad, really, really bad.

24 offensive points with too many misses on routine throws that could have kept drives going. Same thing last week with missed opportunities.

He was fine IMO. If you put 31 points on a top 5-10 defense you should win. If you Fitz throws for 400 yards that's the problem. The coaching staff is bad, really, really bad.

Need to get him away from these last-century, play not to lose coaches. They've messed with his head.

24 offensive points with too many misses on routine throws that could have kept drives going. Same thing last week with missed opportunities.

Last week he was bad (as was Roman). This week they moved the football fine on a good defense. They left their corners on an island and couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. That's why they lost.