How Good Must Tyrod Be For Bills To Contend For Playoffs?

OldTimer1960

I think he's been mentally messed up by a coaching staff that spent the whole offseason preaching their chickensh*t play not to lose philosophy.

Not that Tyrod will be an elite QB or anything but he's better than this. Its like when Kyle Orton came on and looked good, then when Hackett and Marrone got their claws into him he got worse and worse.

I saw him pull his eyes away from the field to look at the pass rush...he didn't do that last year. He's missing easy throws we know he can hit. Something is just wrong in his head and he's not playing at the top of his game, wherever that bar is.

I'm still interested to see this kid in an offense that befits this century and a coaching staff that believes in him every day in practice.

JMO

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's been mentally messed up by a coaching staff that spent the whole offseason preaching their chickensh*t play not to lose philosophy.

Not that Tyrod will be an elite QB or anything but he's better than this. Its like when Kyle Orton came on and looked good, then when Hackett and Marrone got their claws into him he got worse and worse.

I saw him pull his eyes away from the field to look at the pass rush...he didn't do that last year. He's missing easy throws we know he can hit. Something is just wrong in his head and he's not playing at the top of his game, wherever that bar is.

I'm still interested to see this kid in an offense that befits this century and a coaching staff that believes in him every day in practice.

JMO

He's not talented enough to play the position, plain and simple. Last year he was a relative unknown so teams approached him with kid gloves because of the athleticism. Now there's enough film on him and he's not smart enough to read a defense....same way Losman....same way Edwards was. He's essentially a RB with a better arm. I have never really cringed at watching the Bills play, last night was a first. The ones I feel the worst for are season ticket holders....If i didn't live in Florida I would be right there with you but I am invested partially with the ticket and wish I could cancel....