Which team will have the best season?

PromoTheRobot

Which team will have the best season?   

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will have the best season?

• Broncos
    • Browns
    • Vikings
    • Bills

Disastrous is an interesting take, we had a 3 way competition last year at the QB position and the late round pick won and played well.

Denver had a very similar situation with a late round pick beating out a 1st rounder and a veteran, I think he has looked decent and has a good surrounding cast.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000693257/article/sanders-on-siemian-he-can-make-every-single-throw

Edited by Commonsense

I think Vikings. Bridgewater is solid enough and had a bright future, but it isn't like he is a touchdown machine.

They also have the Bills' schedule from last year, playing the AFC South and NFC East. Also 4 games vs the Bears and Lions.

Denver is in a pretty tough AFC West and may take a few body shots.

Bills and Browns, lol.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/vikings-qb-bridgewater-practice-injury-41749887

Won't be helping them this year

I think Vikings. Bridgewater is solid enough and had a bright future, but it isn't like he is a touchdown machine.

They also have the Bills' schedule from last year, playing the AFC South and NFC East. Also 4 games vs the Bears and Lions.

Denver is in a pretty tough AFC West and may take a few body shots.

Bills and Browns, lol.

So after years of being told a team can't succeed without a franchise QB, you're saying teams with scrubs at QB are still contenders?

Denver is the only other option besides the Bills in this poll. And it has less to do with the QB and more to do with the fact their Defense just carried them to a title even with weak QB play.

But you raise a good point, and one Ive been thinking about lately.

No way Simian is that much better than Trent or JP, so if the Broncos do finish above .500, I think it really makes a statement on our Coaching and FO over those years (which we already know sucked).

I picked Denver as well. They won the Super Bowl with bad QB play. They lost some guys and their QB situation probably worsened but they are still a 10 win team to me. The Bills aren't far (nor the Vikings).

I don't think Denver is a 10 win team this year unless Lynch takes over early and is better than I think he will be. They are in a tough division. I think 2 teams will make the play-offs from the West and the Broncos will not be one of them.

I think Denver is the obvious and should be the choice. However I don't think it's outside of possibility that they struggle. Bad QB play can derail things in a hurry. I don't think they'll be terrible either way because their roster is solid - but there's a chance they can be edged out by a game by the Bills and/or Vikings.

I really believe we're going to be a competitive team. What the record shakes out to be is largely IMO on Tyrod, pass rush and our O line. As Tyrod grows we'll have a chance to make the playoffs on a yearly basis.

I don't think Denver is a 10 win team this year unless Lynch takes over early and is better than I think he will be. They are in a tough division. I think 2 teams will make the play-offs from the West and the Broncos will not be one of them.

afcw plays NFC. Kc and Denver should be able to beat each team in the NFCS. Oakland should beat 3 of them at best. San Diego maybe 1.

Oakland has a tougher route then people think. If its not Denver than it won't be Oakland.

I can't believe the Browns haven't gotten a vote yet!

Broncos have a good defense, but so do we and Minnesota.... The NFL all comes down to a good D, solid QB play and skill players.... We have very good talent at all of those spots.... I have to take us out of those 4... Of course- after the Bridgewater injury....

I can't believe the Browns haven't gotten a vote yet!

Broncos have a good defense, but so do we and Minnesota.... The NFL all comes down to a good D, solid QB play and skill players.... We have very good talent at all of those spots.... I have to take us out of those 4... Of course- after the Bridgewater injury....

The Broncos have a great D, the Bills might have a good D, we'll see. Given that the Broncos won the SB with mediocre to bad QB play I'll go ahead and go with them until they prove they can't do it again.

afcw plays NFC. Kc and Denver should be able to beat each team in the NFCS. Oakland should beat 3 of them at best. San Diego maybe 1.

Oakland has a tougher route then people think. If its not Denver than it won't be Oakland.

I have KC to win the division, Oakland as a wild card and Denver 7-9. People talk about how they won last year with bad QB play... but the QB is gonna be even worse and that puts pressure on the D to be as historically good again all season. I don't see it.