Which team will have the best season?

PromoTheRobot

Which team will have the best season?   

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will have the best season?

• Broncos
    • Browns
    • Vikings
    • Bills

I have KC to win the division, Oakland as a wild card and Denver 7-9. People talk about how they won last year with bad QB play... but the QB is gonna be even worse and that puts pressure on the D to be as historically good again all season. I don't see it.

they can beat breeds, Ryan and Winston.

They'll give Newton a challenge and watching the panthers thus far, they're not ready to start the season. They'll get beat

The Broncos have a great D, the Bills might have a good D, we'll see. Given that the Broncos won the SB with mediocre to bad QB play I'll go ahead and go with them until they prove they can't do it again.

They lost some key depth in the offseason... I don't want to take anything away from them, that have a very good defense, but in order to be great again, they ether need to have found more quality depth or stay healthy...

They lost some key depth in the offseason... I don't want to take anything away from them, that have a very good defense, but in order to be great again, they ether need to have found more quality depth or stay healthy...

Not just depth either. Losing Danny Trevathan might be a big blow. We'll have to see.

I have KC to win the division, Oakland as a wild card and Denver 7-9. People talk about how they won last year with bad QB play... but the QB is gonna be even worse and that puts pressure on the D to be as historically good again all season. I don't see it.

Could it really be possible to have a WORSE season than Manning had last year? Dude missed a bunch of games and still led the league in INTs...can't wait for Father Time to catch up to Brady...that's how it happens...one year they are good and the next year they fall off a cliff...

Edited by matter2003

Could it really be possible to have a WORSE season than Manning had last year? Dude missed a bunch of games and still led the league in INTs...can't wait for Father Time to catch up to Brady...that's how it happens...one year they are good and the next year they fall off a cliff...

That was very true of a QB that suffered a severe neck injury and has had problems with his arm / elbow in the past in Manning. Sadly, Tom Brady has taken diet, exercise and staying in top shape into almost a new profound religion in which he is very devout. At this rate, Brady could play another 5 years and win another 1 or 2 super bowls which would make all Bills fans want to literally go off a cliff.

Unfortunately he didn't lead the league in INT's.... But it was close... Probably INT's per attempt... Sorry- just thought that stat was crazy, so I had to look it up, didn't realize his season was that poor!

• 1 month later...