Sanchez to be cut by Broncos...

Big Turk

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. While I hardly thought they thought he would be the answer, I'm amazed by all these smart guys, and Elway and Kubiak are surely smart guys, think that he can even play the position at a tolerable level. He's the most careless with the ball QB I have ever seen. And he's always been that way.

Manning had 17 ints and a fumble with only 331 attempts.

I think they were not afraid of poor ball protection so much....

1. How much would it take Manning to come out of retirement?

2. They should have paid Fitz.

3. Osweiler is awful and it was the correct decision to let him walk.

4. The defense no matter how talented will wear down if the offense can't stay on the field.

5. Broncos will not make the playoffs. Chiefs and Raiders are too good.

How about EJ? I'd take a first for him in a heartbeat.

serious question I would too duh but would you do it now before the season with him being the best realistic option at qb to win if tt god for bid goes down in a couple games?TT is very likely going to miss at least one game most qbs do it could be the difference in a 16 year drought and 17.

Since Elway was foolish enough to even consider Sanchez. Perhaps, Whaley can dangle the Bills

New stud Austin Trainor up for a first.

or EJ, he would start there today

why would Rex want him? I guess i dont get what was supposed to be an insult.

because he's an ex-Jet

serious question I would too duh but would you do it now before the season with him being the best realistic option at qb to win if tt god for bid goes down in a couple games?TT is very likely going to miss at least one game most qbs do it could be the difference in a 16 year drought and 17.

Cardale is very inexperienced but I think could perform better in a scaled down attack, EJ is just too inaccurate and will cost us anyways so get what we can for him (if there is even a market)