Sanchez to be cut by Broncos...

Big Turk

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really!! c'mon, what do I have to do to get rid of ej!

Convince Bills scouts that John Skelton is a good QB and GoFundMe account to pay EJ's salary since it is guaranteed.

Here are list of amature scouts who agree with you.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/151366-mario-for-skelton/?mode=show

Buffalo Barbarian, Hsp08, Last Guy on the Bench, Canks, Niagara Bill, Joe in NC, Buftex, MILFHUNTER#518, b stein 22, Numark, agardin, Perk71, nemhoff, tonyjustbcuz, mdk, mannc, BBeck/cuba, mjohns85, DrDonut, n0g0al, DocLawless, BearNorth, amgouldi, dudedude, infernus, Armchair GM, Slowtrain, ....lybob, jaybee, TaskerTough, respk, JayBaller10, kdipirro, RMY26, Saint Doug, HeHateMe, BILLS_ROC, wheels150, billykaykay, Kirby Jackson, TitansBills, Boyst62, rafter, San Jose Bills Fan, section122, Nikademus, Bills Fan888, BeefCurtns

Convince Bills scouts that John Skelton is a good QB and GoFundMe account to pay EJ's salary since it is guaranteed.

Buffalo Barbarian, Hsp08, Last Guy on the Bench, Canks, Niagara Bill, Joe in NC, Buftex, MILFHUNTER#518, b stein 22, Numark, agardin, Perk71, nemhoff, tonyjustbcuz, mdk, mannc, BBeck/cuba, mjohns85, DrDonut, n0g0al, DocLawless, BearNorth, amgouldi, dudedude, infernus, Armchair GM, Slowtrain, ....lybob, jaybee, TaskerTough, respk, JayBaller10, kdipirro, RMY26, Saint Doug, HeHateMe, BILLS_ROC, wheels150, billykaykay, Kirby Jackson, TitansBills, Boyst62, rafter, San Jose Bills Fan, section122, Nikademus, Bills Fan888, BeefCurtns

LMAO!

U mad Bro? but Luck, Tannehill, Bortles, Kraperdick, Gabbert, Cook and Wentz are all better than EJ but you just stick with my bad picks if that makes you feel better.

I'd take Sanchez over ej!

@adamschefter

Former Broncos and Eagles QB Mark Sanchez is going to sign with the Dallas Cowboys, league source tells ESPN.

And according to PFT, they could be in hot water with The League for signing him to a contract before the news of his release was given to all other teams. Jurrah - yur too smart by half!

Really!! c'mon, what do I have to do to get rid of ej!

Ride the year out, while demonstrating that infinite patience you're so well know for. :nana:

It's still hard to believe EJ has only had 16 starts in the league. You'd think from all the negativity spewed in his direction he'd been starting for years with a 10-30 record or something like that.

Fans are odd.

In which case you must be "mad bro".

I forget BB who did you like in EJ's class?

all of em, none of em, A little Tyler Bray who still has a rocket arm and more Landry Jones who is a solid backup

And according to PFT, they could be in hot water with The League for signing him to a contract before the news of his release was given to all other teams. Jurrah - yur too smart by half!

Ride the year out, while demonstrating that infinite patience you're so well know for. :nana:

I've waited this long I guess one more season wont matter <_<

It's (almost) all in good fun. To be fair though, BB ran that Skelton horse long and hard. :lol:

indeed :death:

Guys - take it easy on BB. Yes, EJ was a bad pick, but the Skelton thing is over done.

:thumbsup:

He really isn't.

seems to be in the games I've seen, but really don't care at this point as I disowned him before his college season was up.

I will say one thing that you all have been instrumental in me getting better at picking QBs as getting flamed unmercilessly will sharpen anyone ones skills B-)

You were also one of the few along with me who was on the Bortles train in 2014 when people here were losing their **** for Johnny Football.

I think Bortles is about to prove us majorly right. He is in for a massive 2016.

yep BUT I fell for Manzeil too :bag: but I learned my lesson with him , no more Spread QBs unless they are SUMPREMLY GIFTED. That is why I'm a big fan of Wentz and Cook who came from prostyle offenses AND have the ability to play

BB - I agree I'm not a big fan of spread offense QB's, but there are successful NFL QB's who came from the spread in college. Not to throw salt in all of our wounds, FSU runs a pro style offense so Ponder and EJ were in that system.

I do agree with you on Wentz. He looks the part. Not sure yet on Cook.

It's (almost) all in good fun. To be fair though, BB ran that Skelton horse long and hard. :lol:

I know Nanker and love your sense of humor, but you have to admit that horse isn't beaten to death, they made glue of it already. Anyway, keep the comedy coming as I get more belly laughs from some of your comments on the board.