EJ Manuel

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These things have been written on many tombstones.......

i have been a purveyor of historical tombstones and mausoleums by chance. One here in Rochester is fairly vast. Mt Hope cematary.

never saw that one

Are you having reading difficulties?

you are likely wrong here. he can read rather well. The Wiz.

And EJM has played decently at times. He has had his share of suxes too.

Much like most young QBs and young coordinators.

He has improved under Roman. its not rocket surgery to see that.

For those throws in the dirt early he showed pocket presence and no fear. he also did not go to his first read as he and Tyrod once did. He has grown his game under better tutelage. i will not speak to his future as i have no 8ball to shake and flip over.

check back later, is one of the ones i always enjoyed though

He's not any good and will probably never be any good. That seems pretty obvious to me.

as long as your mind is open in these matters i see great things for you

I work very close to it. No 1st round NFL draft busts tried there...

Oh now, thats just harsh. Thats was a ****ty year to draft a QB. Blame goes on NIx for waiting too long.

At least Bills seem to get it now. They have a Guy who might be THE guy and drafted one anyways. Next year when EJM is gone they should draft another. Where is the question. But at least no more wallflower drafting and old questionable vets at QBs I hope !

Oh now, thats just harsh. Thats was a ****ty year to draft a QB. Blame goes on NIx for waiting too long.

At least Bills seem to get it now. They have a Guy who might be THE guy and drafted one anyways. Next year when EJM is gone they should draft another. Where is the question. But at least no more wallflower drafting and old questionable vets at QBs I hope !

Nix was three sheets towards retirement at the point where "they" passed on Wilson and subsequently had to blow a pick on EJ.

Rex's only blessing so far was making Whaley go after TT.

Don't know what people are watching when it comes to EJ. Sure he has bad throws every QB does. However, I am seeing him lead receivers, throwing them open, etc... Is it 100 percent of the time but he is running with the 1's, 2's, and 3's. Kinda hard to get any kind of chemistry with them.

Whatever, Tyrod will get hurt. EJ will start a few games.

Don't know what people are watching when it comes to EJ. Sure he has bad throws every QB does. However, I am seeing him lead receivers, throwing them open, etc... Is it 100 percent of the time but he is running with the 1's, 2's, and 3's. Kinda hard to get any kind of chemistry with them.

No, 54%

:lol::lol::doh: