Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is always more to the story that the fans and media don't know. And considering what we actually do know about him, I'm sure it's bad.

Of course they are going to say it's performance related. Every team says that. "Performance" has a lot of different connotations in the NFL.

They didn't want him on the team, in the locker room, plain and simple. He was not "all in" except when it was meal time.

Edited by YoloinOhio

It was probably just the straw that broke the camel's back. "We're sick and tired of your sh-t,, Karlos. We're releasing you."

It sucks because I thought he could help the team, but you can't make people care. It seems he wasn't taking his job seriously.

If Chris Brown said it then thats what the team told him to say.

I summed it up from the round table on WGR. Chris Brown was just to the first to say it. The same thing was echoed by Paul Hamilton, Sal Cappacio, and Mark Kelso. So, no, this isn't what you suggest.

Basically, they are saying that Karlos's weight problem was known since March, so, he's had from then until now to correct it. He looked slow on the field this week, and therefore, he didn't correct it in the time allowed. He put himself behind the rest of the RBs(Boom Herron? :lol:), and there's no point in keeping a guy on the roster who can't play for 4 weeks, and is behind the rest of the group.

That's the gist.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Super talented player.

Coaches / Management responsible for getting the best out of each player.

The Bills give plenty of other players second chances.

Why give up so soon ? Poor management in my view.