Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's gotta be something else not to let him play right before a preseason game. Unless they just want to give the reps to Gillislee and J Williams

Yeah, maybe other guys earned reps over a guy who won't be there till week 5

Good. The team needed a message that multiple infractions aren't acceptable.

Gillislee is a solid player, and I know absolutely nothing about him other than his performance on the field and his history in the league. I'm very happy with him as a backup RB.

https://twitter.com/viccarucci/status/767064355779309568

#Bills' release of Karlos Williams is curious given Rex Ryan's insistence he would not give up on him. Another voice overrule the coach?

I like Carucci, but do you really gotta start the conspiracy/controversy with zero information?

Edited by What a Tuel

what performance. In a few preseason practices? Never even got to a preseason game. Totally moronic decision if that was the case.

Performance has to be more than that. Inability to get on the field is a performance issue. And they must think it'll be continued.

Otherwise, I'd agree the performance assertion is off

Unless there was more trouble I still don't like it. He is gone for first four games. We don't need a roster spot. If one of Shady, Bush, Gillislee or JWill gets hurt in any significant way over the next six weeks, which is a real possibility, we could use him.

Generally agree. Can cut him week 4 if we wanted. Have to think he's better than any league minimum guy at that point (again, unless they know much more)

@john_wawrow

Hearing #Bills decision to cut Karlos Williams is strictly based on performance.

I don't believe this for a second, the timing makes zero sense. Why not do it on cutdown day? Either something else happened, or the Bills are such a mess they decided to make an example of someone, and Karlos was the easy choice.