Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something must have happened today. I'm surprised they let him go a few hours before a preseason game

He probably never made it to the stadium or was late.

this BETTER be over something serious, and not some Bulls#&t scape-goat decision... Can't cut Dareus for getting busted every year.... Can't keep your best players healthy.... Can't coach well enough to stop guys from jumping off sides.... Let's fire the fat kid.

I'm guessing that's a safe bet.

So, he showed up to camp fat. -SHAAAAME. I though the whole point of camp was to GET BACK into football shape! ... This guy was a bona-fide weapon, and PROVED IT when it mattered... Is there a single brain cell left anywhere at OBD? :wallbash:

He probably never made it to the stadium or was late.

I'm guessing that's a safe bet.

Yeah the Bills don't normally scapegoat people do they?

That's my theory though. Right before the preseason game? He must have missed a team meeting or prep or something and the team was like alright don't bother coming in. Or he is in for another suspension.

Good move. Like another poster said, 1 more cuncussion and he was done anyway. He clearly was not a smart man and was a bad example of a pro. To many other good RBs to carry his baggage.

My prediction is he will not score as many TDs the rest of his career as he did last year. Hope Jonathan Williams pays attention. This orginization had to set an example at some point.

Edited by Estelle Getty

So, he showed up to camp fat. -SHAAAAME. I though the whole point of camp was to GET BACK into football shape! ... This guy was a bona-fide weapon, and PROVED IT when it mattered... Is there a single brain cell left anywhere at OBD? :wallbash:

back in the '60s and '70s....not anymore....have to come in ready to play from the start

And he also failed 2 drug tests... But don't let that get in the way of your outrage.

true. which is why it's safe to think something else pretty serious is at play. this is a huge move for being fat, high, and suspended.

Yeah the Bills don't normally scapegoat people do they?

That's my theory though. Right before the preseason game?

true. which is why it's safe to think something else pretty serious is at play. this is a huge move for being fat, high, and suspended.

Fat , drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

Edited by klos63

Wow!! I'm on record as thinking that he is overrated but still that doesn't mean I would have cut him. I probably would have tried to trade him first. Is he subject to waivers?

He is subject to waivers being a 2nd year player with teams getting rights based on standing last year.

Perhaps he will take a year off, help his girl with child, get back in shape and sign with a team next year having not have to serve suspension not working for a year like Spikes.

Wow!! I'm on record as thinking that he is overrated but still that doesn't mean I would have cut him. I probably would have tried to trade him first. Is he subject to waivers?

Nobody will trade for a guy who is suspended.