Sorry, but I'm still going to miss Hogan

oh, hai thur...

he is going in as the steelers top WR. he is now showing he is their number 1 WR.

7 catches for over 100 yards in the biggest game of his career, in this biggest game of the season thus far...

yeah, and we gave him away for nothing, we gave away a JAG to the Patriots. we are letting him do this over and over week in and week out to teams.

He wasn't all roided up when he was here and our offense doesn't know the other team's playacts in advance.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing when you actually have a QB that is throwing to you how good of a receiver you are. Hogan looks like an all pro with Marsha zipping it to him.

QB helps, but the dude had 38 catches this season. He had 41 and 36 with the Bills in his most recent years. He's okay. Was he worth to the Bills what the Patriots paid him? Not at all.

Folks around here like to point out that national media think Tyrod is better than he is because he had a very good game in Seattle on Monday night. Well Hogan has caught some nice TD's from Brady on national TV. Still only had 38 catches. I'd still take Woods over him which is what the Bills did.

His results are QB and scheme based. Not saying he can't do things well but his TDs thus far were results of play calls not Hogan beating his man or making a great move or catch.

It's a result of opportunity... With Bennet, Edelman, and Amendola on the field PIT doesn't see #15 as a threat... -Until he scores.

Patriots offensive success is mostly due to scheme, play calling, keeping the QB upright and taking the rules to the limits (i.e. picks), but in no particular order. Thats how they have won with pretty much anyone at QB including Cassel, Garapolo and Brisett.