Darren Sharper sentenced to 18 years

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

August 18th, 2016, Sharper was sentenced to 18 years in federal court in New Orleans for "three counts of distributing drugs with rape as the aim".[35] As part of his plea deal, upon his release from prison, Sharper will be tracked by California officials with a GPS, undergo sex offender treatment, be prohibited from drinking alcohol or going to bars or liquor stores, be banned from sex shops and Internet dating, and be required to seek approval before traveling more than 50 miles from his home or spending a night away. While on lifetime probation in Arizona, Sharper will be forced to take "penile plethysmograph" tests, during which a sensor is attached to the penis to gauge arousal level as sexual images are shown. Subjects are measured for both size and girth.

wow. I'm curious as to what happens if you fail that last test? Does anyone know?

August 18th, 2016, Sharper was sentenced to 18 years in federal court in New Orleans for "three counts of distributing drugs with rape as the aim".[35] As part of his plea deal, upon his release from prison, Sharper will be tracked by California officials with a GPS, undergo sex offender treatment, be prohibited from drinking alcohol or going to bars or liquor stores, be banned from sex shops and Internet dating, and be required to seek approval before traveling more than 50 miles from his home or spending a night away. While on lifetime probation in Arizona, Sharper will be forced to take "penile plethysmograph" tests, during which a sensor is attached to the penis to gauge arousal level as sexual images are shown. Subjects are measured for both size and girth.

wow. I'm curious as to what happens if you fail that last test? Does anyone know?

I was more interested in who administers and monitors the test.

waay too light. should been 18 x16.

Predatory monsters should not have any hope of release, pardon my pun.

Good for the judge though. Showing little to no leniency

I was more interested in who administers and monitors the test.

waay too light. should been 18 x16.

Predatory monsters should not have any hope of release, pardon my pun.

Good for the judge though. Showing little to no leniency

I also say good for the judge

These guys should have a special area for their incarceration.......filled with great white sharks

I also say good for the judge

These guys should have a special area for their incarceration.......filled with great white sharks

I have lotsa ideas how species like these should be treated. None of them pleasant. and i am a very peaceful person

Some things i just cannot tolerate at all

18 years for 16 women?

Too light

My opinion exactly. He's already got 2 years in towards his 18; and you know he'll get probation before the remaining 16 are served. He's only 40yrs old now - he'll be out by his early 50's with a million in the bank still.

He was part of one of the funniest plays in Bills history when he knocked out Lonnie Johnson on that fake punt.

He did that to women all the time.

You get a bad case of blue balls. Edited by Beef Jerky

Its not even about that.....Sharper is a monster...a menace.

Here is to hoping karma finds him soon.

No kidding! I don't want him sharing this planet freely again. If we know of 16 women, how many do you think it really was? This makes me ill, that New Era sign is just fine now...

Bro this one i just don't get at all. He's a good looking guy with money and can get a handful of beautiful women just for being who he is. The fact that he drugged them to rape them is crazy. I always thought of him to be a very smart person also.

Just goes to show you that the demons people have can't always be seen on the outside. He definitely has a sick mind.

My opinion exactly. He's already got 2 years in towards his 18; and you know he'll get probation before the remaining 16 are served. He's only 40yrs old now - he'll be out by his early 50's with a million in the bank still.

i guess Obama's position that minorities thru the years have gotten too harsh sentences is now being reversed to make up for past errors.