Biermann Signs a 1 Year Deal; Now Released

@RQUINN619

Barkevious Mingo could be an interesting trade target for Bills. CLE Drafted Ogbah/Orchard, final yr of deal $675k cap, Browns eat SB

Bills also had K. Bierman in for visit. Steady, reliable SAM. Can't go into yr w just L. Alexander, Valles, Striker, Albright opp. Hughes

@buffalobills

We've officially signed LB Kroy Biermann. Welcome @biermann71! Enemkpali is waived/injured. http://bufbills.co/o5L8iJ

Cp7Akf1XEAAgwEB.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the FA tracker at PFF, don't know how updated it is:

Dwight Freeney 74.2 ED 36 Cardinals 317 UFA

Jeremy Mincey 72.9 ED 32 Cowboys 386 UFA

O'Brien Schofield 69 ED 29 Falcons 506 UFA

Alex Carrington 65.2 ED 29 Bills 174 UFA

Darryl Tapp 60.4 ED 31 Lions 419 UFA

Larry English 60 ED 30 Buccaneers 0 UFA

Frank Alexander 60 ED 26 Panthers 0 UFA

Corey Wootton 60 ED 29 Lions 0 UFA

Kroy Biermann 58.5 ED 30 Falcons 520 UFA

Calvin Pace 56.5 ED 35 Jets 531 UFA

Dezman Moses 53 ED 27 Chiefs 58 UFA

Leger Douzable 52.9 ED 30 Jets 297 UFA

George Selvie 50.4 ED 29 Giants 376 UFA

Mike Neal 49.6 ED 29 Packers 845 UFA

Lamarr Woodley 48.6 ED 31 Cardinals 287 UFA

Jason Babin 48 ED 36 Cardinals 31 UFA

I know Freeney is already signed and that Douzble is with us right now.

Edited by Fixxxer

People continue to bring up Freeney but it has to work both ways - he very specifically said he wanted to play for a contender. We may think we are, but he may not. He may have not been interested in playing for the Bills and as I recall Hughes didn't have a great relationship with him in Indy.

Edited by YoloinOhio

People continue to bring up Freeney but it has to work both ways - he very specifically said he wanted to play for a contender. We may think we are, but he may not. He may have not been interested in playing for the Bills and as I recall Hughes didn't have a great relationship with him in Indy.

Freeney is on the Falcons.

It's ridiculous how this team seems to get a fun of injuries at a position every year...last year it was running backs, this year linebackers..WTF...can we have a fully healthy team to start a season for once, dammit?!?

It's ridiculous how this team seems to get a fun of injuries at a position every year...last year it was running backs, this year linebackers..WTF...can we have a fully healthy team to start a season for once, dammit?!?

Getting Manny Lawson back is critical.

Is the expectation still that he will be back by week one, or is that more hopeful thinking?

That is the expectation based on what Rex said this week.

How long do you think he will last? At his age getting through a full season without missing games would be remarkable.

Manny should be fine for the duration of the season and Shaq will be back at some point.

In a perverse way, the IK injury could be good for this team. I think we can upgrade from him and this now forces them to attempt to do so. Never good to see injuries, but now it's time to kick tires and shake trees.

its perverse for sure. but it is truth. his penalties were driving me nutso.

That is the expectation based on what Rex said this week.

Manny should be fine for the duration of the season and Shaq will be back at some point.

Doesn't that injury reduce his strength significantly? Folks here have had similar injury and have suggested as much.

Bill need to be smart and find some more depth

Kroy could be an OK stop-gap... I still say let the Striker have his chance.

yep sure, the little fellow can set the edge.

striker is situational

its perverse for sure. but it is truth. his penalties were driving me nutso.

Doesn't that injury reduce his strength significantly? Folks here have had similar injury and have suggested as much.

Bill need to be smart and find some more depth

striker is situational

They absolutely need to sign someone else.

Now confirmed that IK is done.

@RapSheet

The MRI has confirmed that #Bills LB IK Enempkali has torn his ACL, source said. He's out for the season. Would've helped that D.

striker is situational

They absolutely need to sign someone else.

Now confirmed that IK is done.

@RapSheet

The MRI has confirmed that #Bills LB IK Enempkali has torn his ACL, source said. He's out for the season. Would've helped that D.

All True... But, it's preseseason.... Let Striker have his chance anyway... At least then we'll get a better idea of what "situation" suits him best.