Biermann Signs a 1 Year Deal; Now Released

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2016 NFL Free Agency: Star rating is out of five. Age listing as of Sept. 1, 2016.

Follow me @walterfootball for updates.

packersb_logo.gifMike Neal, DE/OLB, Packers. Age: 29.

A jack of all trades, master of none, Mike Neal is a sub-par starter, but can play numerous positions in Green Bay's defense.

falconsb_logo.gifO'Brien Schofield, DE/OLB, Falcons. Age: 29.

Ideally, O'Brien Schofield would be a situational pass-rusher. However, the Falcons had to use him on most plays last season, thanks to the poor talent up front. He wasn't bad, but he was far from a strength.

Kroy Biermann, DE/OLB, Falcons. Age: 30.

LaMarr Woodley, DE/OLB, Cardinals. Age: 31.

Dezman Moses, DE/OLB, Chiefs. Age: 27.

Lerentee McCray (RFA), DE/OLB, Broncos. Age: 26.

A.J. Hawk, OLB, Bengals. Age: 32.

James Anderson, OLB, Saints. Age: 32. star.gif

Joplo Bartu (RFA), OLB, Jaguars. Age: 25.

Korey Toomer (RFA), OLB, Raiders. Age: 28. star.gif

John Lotulelei (RFA), OLB, Raiders. Age: 25. star.gif

Darius Fleming, OLB, Patriots. Age: 27. star.gif

Dekoda Watson, OLB, Patriots. Age: 28. star.gif

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2016OLB.php#3X5ITksWMXcq5SJG.99

He only played 263 snaps last season not even 25% of their snaps. 7.7% pass rush productivity which as good for 56th amongst guys that took 25% of the snaps... O sacks, 8 QB hurries, 12 tackles, 8 stops. Allowed 11 catches on 14 targets for 128 yds, 95 YAC, 0 TDs, 1 INT....That is not tradeworthy imo

He only played 263 snaps last season not even 25% of their snaps. 7.7% pass rush productivity which as good for 56th amongst guys that took 25% of the snaps... O sacks, 8 QB hurries, 12 tackles, 8 stops. Allowed 11 catches on 14 targets for 128 yds, 95 YAC, 0 TDs, 1 INT....That is not tradeworthy imo

His production has been terrible, which is why you can get him for close to nothing. Trying to find a talented player and succeed where others have failed. In the Hughes/Sheppard deal we gave up the more productive player and Indy was happy to be rid of Hughes. I think we did ok. Mingo is very talented if I could get him for nothing he's as worth the gamble as anyone else you could get this time of year.

Marcus Smith has been an albatross for the Eagles too but he's a good example of square peg in a round hole. He was projected as a 3-4 rush backer and the Eagles stuck him at OLB in a 4-3 and it's been a mess. Jim Schwartz moved him to DE and I'm betting he'll be used a lot like he used Hughes.

In a perverse way, the IK injury could be good for this team. I think we can upgrade from him and this now forces them to attempt to do so. Never good to see injuries, but now it's time to kick tires and shake trees.

We all said the same thing last nighr after the injury. Hate to see it happen to anyone (except edelman and brady), but IK is not very productive and just a 3rd string depth guy.

Not a difficult guy to replace, and from what it sounds like he's a head case too, although that's just based on his fighting of teammates

@RQUINN619

Barkevious Mingo could be an interesting trade target for Bills. CLE Drafted Ogbah/Orchard, final yr of deal $675k cap, Browns eat SB

Bills also had K. Bierman in for visit. Steady, reliable SAM. Can't go into yr w just L. Alexander, Valles, Striker, Albright opp. Hughes

:thumbsup:

Not Biermann. His wife has a really terrible reality TV show.

I heard she is a fan of Rob Ryan

Tebow!!!

Would actually like to see this, hopefully his baseball career doesn't take off.