Biermann Signs a 1 Year Deal; Now Released

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Till Manny gets back

I think we are in good shape here

I have concerns about his strength returning on that side.

Always really liked Manny on the Bills. hope he gets full health asap.

And I feel decent about Biermann getting signed. Been a whirlwind lately for us fans !

She looks pretty good to me, but at my age, the eyes were the first thing to go.

Haha. I meant on the reality "star" list. She's average in terms of "celebrity."

And obviously, I would. A little too old and plastic for my taste. But KB has carved out a really nice NFL career for himself.

Dont expect anything great out of Biermann. Atlanta's D has been their problem, and he's been a part of that. He was all but run out of town.

That said, we need the body to get us through the next 4-6 weeks, and he's probably the best value vet available.

Dont expect anything great out of Biermann. Atlanta's D has been their problem, and he's been a part of that. He was all but run out of town.

That said, we need the body to get us through the next 4-6 weeks, and he's probably the best value vet available.

Thought the same thing honestly. But when ur missing your top 3 at a position, its a next man up scenario.

As an Atlantan, I can tell you this is 100% true.

However, as someone who has also ruptured his Achilles tendon, I can also tell you that it takes a few years to get back to full speed. He should be better this year.

However, as someone who has also ruptured his Achilles tendon, I can also tell you that it takes a few years to get back to full speed. He should be better this year.

Thanks for this post !

As someone who also torn an Achilles, I agree with all these. But I don't how much a 31 year old player who was average on his best days has to give.

But it's about as good as you can get right now.

That says a lot about the team's plans for him even if he didn't get hurt.

@JaySkurski

Assuming IK Enemkpali clears waivers, the #Bills can place him on injured reserve, or negotiate an injury buyout.

@biermann71

Kroy Biermann Retweeted Buffalo Bills

So excited to become part of the Buffalo Bills family we can already feel the amazing energy. #GoBills

chumlee is a bigger star, apparently gets better drugs, and has more face recognition.Heck the duck call dude is more popular.

I,will say with complete confidence she has a better body though.

She has more 4 times the twitter followers of Chumlee (over 1 M vs. 237K) but certainly not the drugs. The duck dynasty people are pretty famous too but does anyone still watch that? I remember that show being really popular like 5 years ago but I don't even know if it is still on the air? It is kind of like American Idol. Everyone watched it and then one day no one watched it.

That says a lot about the team's plans for him even if he didn't get hurt.

and i was worried Rex had a man crush.

next !

Ugh. Now the Patriots can claim Enemkpali and get our entire defensive playbook.

i am not sure he knows much of it actually

Wtf is Chumlee

Was a cartoon character i think from many many moons ago

http://statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/behindthevoiceactors/_img/chars/chumley-walrus-tennessee-tuxedo-29.6.jpg

Edited by 3rdand12