Biermann Signs a 1 Year Deal; Now Released

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really glad to hear this. When he was here previously i was hoping he would get signed as depth.

Now he might be starting !!

To each their own I suppose.

Biermann can start for 6 games till Lawson gets back.

Ultimately Biermann is a 15-20 snap guy. We got some run stuffers at LB with him and Spikes.

His daughter is pretty hot. I feel creepy saying that because she's only 19 but I call them as I see 'em.

She is an adult and even if she is a mushroom with silicone injected lips you can say it. She says she only had plastic surgery on those lips but you know her family gets a bulk discount.

His daughter is pretty hot. I feel creepy saying that because she's only 19 but I call them as I see 'em.

Yu just dropped hard on my respect meter, seriously.

Biermann can start for 6 games till Lawson gets back.

Ultimately Biermann is a 15-20 snap guy. We got some run stuffers at LB with him and Spikes.

I am mostly worried about outside backers.

Even with Ragaland lost there is enough to remain viable inside. and the D line is again the strength so LBs just need t scrape and clean up generally speaking

Yu just dropped hard on my respect meter, seriously.

I am mostly worried about outside backers.

Even with Ragaland lost there is enough to remain viable inside. and the D line is again the strength so LBs just need t scrape and clean up generally speaking

Sorry man, that's just how I see it.

FWIW, Biermann is a really good guy (from my hours of watching him on Bravo). He adopted those girls and has been a great dad to them. I have a lot of respect for him (again from what I see on TV).

I tried to avoid asking this, but what the heck is on Bravo??? Not that I plan to change my viewing habits, but I'm curious... It seems to be Bills related now (no matter how tangentially), so I can ask.

I tried to avoid asking this, but what the heck is on Bravo??? Not that I plan to change my viewing habits, but I'm curious... It seems to be Bills related now (no matter how tangentially), so I can ask.

It's a cable network with lots a reality tv programming geared towards women.

It's basically the female ESPN. They watch it all day long. It's where the Real Housewives, Vanderpump Rules and Southern Charm live (amongst many similar reality shows). Lindsey will watch some of those shows 2 or 3 times in a week (same episode).

If you are interested in learning more about Kroy Biermann he's on a show called "Don't be Tardy." I never thought that we would be talking about this on here but I guess it's applicable. I don't suspect that you will care much for the show but he does come across as a really good guy.

As a total tangent Duke Williams was dating one of the woman on Real Housewives of Atlanta at one point (so he appeared fairly regularly).

It's a cable network with lots a reality tv programming geared towards women.

It didn't start out that way; it was launched as a home for upscale arts, a fact which inspired one of the best (at least, one of my favorite) Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt lines:

[With all this drama] I feel like I'm on Bravo. They still show operas, right?

Ok, it's better in context.

It didn't start out that way; it was launched as a home for upscale arts, a fact which inspired one of the best (at least, one of my favorite) Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt lines:

[With all this drama] I feel like I'm on Bravo. They still show operas, right?

Ok, it's better in context.

that's right - isn't that where Inside the Actor's Studio was on? Not sure if it still is.

Now they have Watch what Happens Live, which might be the dumbest show of all time

Why is the cap hit only $600k?

if you sign a vet to league minimum the league cuts the cap hit.

encourages teams to keep experienced players around (especially with league minimum going up based on years the player has accrued in the league) instead of just signing UDFA filler guys on the cheap.