Reggie Ragland to have knee surgery; out for season

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@prescottrossi

Rex: "We hope like heck that Reggie will be available. He's a heck of a football player. Hes one of those 150 tackle guys. Very instinctive.

THIS is how you know ithe injury is bad. Rex jumps on the opportunity to make a preemptive excuse for his 7th straight year of defensive ineptitude. If we only had Reggie blah blah blah.

If Ragland is all that Rex stated there he would not have lasted so long in the draft. His absence is a way Rex can try to buy another year.

Edited by 4merper4mer

After I had an intervention and went to rehab I asked for a second opinion after I was given a complete clean bill of health by the doctor upon my full physical examination. He couldn't believe it and neither could I.

welcome back !

It not that hard to find something wrong with oneself. yet even easier to find fault with another.

#secondopinionsmatter

Why is it always all or nothing with knees?

It's almost always done for the season or the player will be fine in a few days.

Because it's the most poorly designed joint in the human body, especially considering the ridiculous things athletes need it to do.

THIS is how you know ithe injury is bad. Rex jumps on the opportunity to make a preemptive excuse for his 7th straight year of defensive ineptitude. If we only had Reggie blah blah blah.

If Ragland is all that Rex stated there he would not have listed so long in the draft. His absence is a way Re. Can try to buy another year.

Wow you really how to twist anything into a negative.

When my swelling goes down, I typically kiss my wife, then roll over, draw up the bed sheets and go to sleep. Doesn't happen often anymore though.

Don't feel bad. She's cut some guys off entirely.

Sincerely,

Rodney

If Ragland is all that Rex stated there he would not have listed so long in the draft. His absence is a way Re. Can try to buy another year.

Oh give it a rest