Reggie Ragland to have knee surgery; out for season

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It means no one is falling for your bull ****.

Look, we have our umpteenth bad coach in a row. Because I can see through their BS more quickly than most is not a reason to be upset with me. Rex's statement clearly indicated that Ragland's injury is very serious and probably season ending. He knows it and is waiting for final verification. If that turns out not to be true I will come back into this thread for public mocking, which you can begin.

From a personal perspective, Rex is far more likable and fun than Marrone. He is only a slightly better coach and that isn't good enough.

Because if it is a torn ACL, it takes about 6 months to replace and to come back. If the ligament is intact, the meniscus issues can be cut away and the player can be back in weeks

How much more quickly would he heal if he just smoked some pot?

Probably ready by next weekend, but he'll be banned until he sees the errors of his ways.

I wonder how much players will give up in almighty dollars to get that loosened in the next CBA. The NBA guys seemed to make that more of a priority.

Here's the thing.... if Reggie is a franchise defensive player (I think he is) -A long term anwer at the ILB position, and a LEADER in this front seven, I'm not so sure it's important he be back before the season starts.... If Ragland needs three weeks, I'd have him take 6.... JUST to be sure he's 100 percent, and not out there gimping in any way, shape, or form.... In fainess, I am NUTS about Ragland, -My favorite pick in the draft.... Still, I think it makes good business sense not to rush his recovery... NEXT MAN UP!.... Or, is Rex not that good of a defensive coach?

THIS is how you know ithe injury is bad. Rex jumps on the opportunity to make a preemptive excuse for his 7th straight year of defensive ineptitude. If we only had Reggie blah blah blah.

If Ragland is all that Rex stated there he would not have lasted so long in the draft. His absence is a way Rex can try to buy another year.

Go away. No one cares about your silly stories. Dabble in facts please.

Look, we have our umpteenth bad coach in a row. Because I can see through their BS more quickly than most is not a reason to be upset with me. Rex's statement clearly indicated that Ragland's injury is very serious and probably season ending. He knows it and is waiting for final verification. If that turns out not to be true I will come back into this thread for public mocking, which you can begin.

From a personal perspective, Rex is far more likable and fun than Marrone. He is only a slightly better coach and that isn't good enough.

I have no idea how anyone, including you and not just you, can reach any conclusions. Borders on insanity.

Patience please. if RR is screwed hes screwed if he aint he aint. let it roll

@MatthewFairburn

FWIW saw Reggie Ragland at SJFC tonight. Left knee was wrapped, but he left locker room without crutches. Second opinion coming Monday.

yep. we're screwed.

again

I think we might all feel better if we smoked some pot.

hook me up

Easy,if they drain some fluid out of the knee and its blood. Something has torn. I`ve had two blown acl s. Swelling and blood are not good. Hard to see whats tore with the knee swelled.

Based on my anecdotal experience of two knee ligament injuries I think that it's not a good sign when there is that much swelling (obviously). It's a blow, but I doubt it will be the last injury to an important player this season. This is football after all. Need to keep going.

Edited by vincec

Just follow another team. It's not the team that's stupid - it's you for following them and posting thousand and thousands of times about them. You're your own problem.