Reggie Ragland to have knee surgery; out for season

So it's settled then. He's out for the season if not longer. :wallbash:

That was my take, reading Nervous Guys Doctorate thesis.

Geez we are so screwed.

If Ragland gets opinions to match the number of coaches on staff we're in for a long wait (in my opinion).

I usually get enough opinions till I find one i like.

Due diligence, My Friend. #nevergiveup

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was my take, reading Nervous Guys Doctorate thesis.

Geez we are so screwed.

I usually get enough opinions till I find one i like.

Due diligence, My Friend. #nevergiveup

Since he is now officially injury prone do we start calling him Ragdoll?

They had tee times at Oak Hill, those aren't easy to come by.

Was Yoenis Cespedes with them?

My source talked to god last night. He said Reggie is fine. He also said we're going 12-4. Cheer up guys.

Four losses??? #yourgodhatesthebills

LMAO at WGR550 today. WGR is REPORTING that "Ian Rapoport of CBS sports is REPORTING that Ragland's first MRI was inconclusive blah blah blah...".

They are the only local sports talk station in Buffalo and also happen to be the Bills "flagship" station, and they have to rely on something some national schmuck has to say about a Bills player injury.

Good job by Paul Hamilton, Sal, and the rest of the clowns at WGR to do a little digging of their own to get some information on the injury.

LMAO at WGR550 today. WGR is REPORTING that "Ian Rapoport of CBS sports is REPORTING that Ragland's first MRI was inconclusive blah blah blah...".

They are the only local sports talk station in Buffalo and also happen to be the Bills "flagship" station, and they have to rely on something some national schmuck has to say about a Bills player injury.

Good job by Paul Hamilton, Sal, and the rest of the clowns at WGR to do a little digging of their own to get some information on the injury.

Dude can you stop? They have other jobs like ???? and ??????; they can't focus all their efforts on covering sports.

At least they didn't take credit for the info like ESPN is famous for.