Whatcha Drinkin On?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last 2-3 years have seen Meyers now readily available on the East Coast...even in the chit Kroger close to me. Love them.

Froze a gallon of the juice. It's a good sized tree. Starting to bear fruit again. Meyer lemons are great for lemonade. That are sweeter and less tart than regular lemons. They are a cross between lemons and mandarin oranges. I also preserve the.

Captain Morgans and Coke, a shitload of ice and two chunks of squeezed lime.

Or, Tanqueray and Tonic (same with the ice and limes)

Or, Saranac Gen IV IPA

Or, Labatts

Or, Rum Punches

Or, ..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Espolon blanco tequila in either Margaritas or Palomas.

The occasional Finlandia and tonic w/lime or Citadelle Gin and tonic w/lime

If it's beer it's eitherLabatts Blue, Molson Canadian or Leinenkugels Summer shandy.

Been a few Strawberry Daiquiries, mojitos and mudslides too.

That cooler you describe sounds interesting. I had a horrible time finding Brooklyn Summer here in VT. Ended up bringing back 5 cases that I bought while home in CNY. Pretty soon we'll start to see pumpkin beers on the shelves. So frustrating.

I can get you all the brooklyn summer you want and you trade me Sip of Sunshine...you name the time and place and we can trade : )

I live in Asheville NC so I never have to drink a beer twice.

:worthy: (mmmmmm wicked weed)

Edited by PaattMaann

That cooler you describe sounds interesting. I had a horrible time finding Brooklyn Summer here in VT. Ended up bringing back 5 cases that I bought while home in CNY. Pretty soon we'll start to see pumpkin beers on the shelves. So frustrating.

BTW, i am also a huge Brooklyn Summer Can fan. Just got the last 8 cases Total Wine had in Va..as i love it for games...great taste, low alcohol..perfect football beer.

I think we all had this conversation last year :lol:

My favorite distributor here in Albany still has plenty and I've stocked my fridge pretty well, plus a few cases tucked into my building's storage area. I'll probably pick up a few more cases and it'll last me well into football season.

crown and ginger as the standard if I just want a drink or 2

coors light on the golf course if I am planning on playing golf and drinking

vodka pink lemonade if I am planning on drinking and playing golf

I discovered sour ales this year and have been trying a few different ones. Haven't had a bad one yet from Grimm but they are always low production.

Any IPA drinkers try that Founders All Day IPA? It's pretty good. Great taste of an IPA and you can drink them all day long.

Yes sir. Pretty good taste and relatively cheap. Still think 15 packs are weird though.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall