2016 Brazil Summer Olympics Thread

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were wasted and kicking down doors at gas station bathrooms at 6am.

I'd be tempted to blame his mom for making the whole thing public. Then again, I'm not really sure why a 32 year old needs to come up with a fake story for his mom about how he spent his night.

The 800m?? I was thinking the same thing on one of those heats.

Yep. Not sure what's going on but seemed odd watching the guy beat all the ladies. Out here looking like RG3.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/26/caster-semenya-and-the-ioc-s-olympics-gender-bender.html

"Semenyas body has both male and female characteristicsshes externally female, and internally male, essentially and produces far more testosterone than the average woman"

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Helen Maroulis with the USA's first ever gold medal in wrestling! Beat a Japanese opponent that had only lost twice in 14 years!

https://www.google.com/search?q=helen+maroulis&biw=1600&bih=763&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjxy72_6cvOAhXBNiYKHTYQBzUQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=_

She is bulked out more than some of our players; can she play OLB or WR?

Yep. Not sure what's going on but seemed odd watching the guy beat all the ladies. Out here looking like RG3.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/26/caster-semenya-and-the-ioc-s-olympics-gender-bender.html

"Semenyas body has both male and female characteristicsshes externally female, and internally male, essentially and produces far more testosterone than the average woman"

Should get own event.

I was thinking this. How did he get out? The others throw him under bus so they can get out of Rio? Would it work like that?

Couldn't hurt. Play it like they were following the lead of the 32 year old guy who's been to the Olympics before. I think they're being charged with falsifying a report, not anything else that happened. Throw him under every bus in Rio.

Couldn't hurt. Play it like they were following the lead of the 32 year old guy who's been to the Olympics before. I think they're being charged with falsifying a report, not anything else that happened. Throw him under every bus in Rio.

Either way I think these guys are screwed. Brazilian prisons are no joke There was a movie called Midnight Express about them and it was brutal.

just can't get into the Olympics I usually watch a lot but I haven't even seen one medal performance, just what ever is on for a few minutes before I go to work. I want to be into it but just don't care guess I'm getting old or rather don't care much about these sports. if the Arnold Classic was the Olympics I'd be all in, surprised those events aren't televised with as much money they offer and people show up. Not sure about all the events but the Strongman winner gets like 70,000 grand which is even more than the televised World's Strongest Man contest pays.

Happy to see Lasha win!